Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 14

Group Leader
Good job man. My only suggestion is to use Anime Ace font by Blambot. The popular one.

For the story... It's very predictable.

Dex-chan lover
If I have a computer, I would try solo translation works as a hobby and learn more Japanese but...well, good job for trying too.

I tried translating shironeko project before from a private group so I'm aware on how hard it is to translate stuff. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
For the scanlator: good job! I didn't even notice it is made by someone new until I read the last page. It looks great man! Maybe experiment with fonts in the future but even if left like this is great! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Makes you want to think that GD is kind of a masochist; they like the feeling of being sniped to motivate them to mass release chapters.

Dex-chan lover
so the guy got their skills go back to school and then... what? people will find out about his 'secret' the instant he used any of those skills. either he's too stupid, or the author is if nobody doesn't point the flaw in this dumb plan lol.
The school doesn't care, as long as Demon lords are defeated they don't care if a few weak hero are killed (at least until the power goes to his head and this power stealing hero becomes a Demon lord himself)

Group Leader
A nice first effort. As others have mentioned, I'd suggest getting a scanlation friendly font.

"Canted Comic" by Nils Cordes is a free one that is based on 1960s US comics, which I find pretty good. I think SF Toontime by ShyFonts is also pretty nice. Another one I have in my toolbox is VTC Sunday Komix. Blambot also has some good ones, both free and pay. Having a few allows you to switch them up for effects, mental bubbles vs dialogue bubbles, etc.

We're about 10 months away from the next Comicraft yearly sale, if you go that route I'd suggest Wild Words (the traditional manga scanlator font) or the newer Wild Words Lower for a bit more versitility. Comiccrazy is a good one too. Comicraft is where the pros go to buy fonts for doing Marvel/DC/etc works, so they have a ton of really good ones.

Of course, these are also available elsewhere if you don't mind going that route. I certainly didn't pay $150 for Wild Words, but $20 on sale was worth the karma points for actually owning it.

Dex-chan lover
The school doesn't care, as long as Demon lords are defeated they don't care if a few weak hero are killed (at least until the power goes to his head and this power stealing hero becomes a Demon lord himself)
yeah all other students will though lol. he'll be an easy target.

Dex-chan lover
The local hero should be Anri アンリ. If it's aligned on the left, it's ん. If it's aligned at the top, it's そ.

Dex-chan lover
Okay this evil hero is low-key Disney twist villian levels of terrible. Like this entire sequence was just boring... why is he doing any of this? Why pretend to be a hero in the first place? How the heck does he plan to use the skills he steals? What's even the point in a system that literally only exists for students to use their skills as heroes? Not like he can go and conquer the world.

But hey, at least there's a chapter again.

Users who are viewing this thread