Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Ok, where should i start? Her shirt has become a volleyball and those slimes are awesome :D and i expect some children master : )

ohh!
funnygifsbox.com_2017-04-21_01-30-38.gif

They can hardly support themselves and she wants children already. She isn't really one to think's things though it seems.

Dex-chan lover
@MaxReboBand
what are you talking about, she has a whole village under her command(curse) who are ready to make offerings for the scary demon king(elf) XD

XL

Dex-chan lover
Yup, this guy is a serial rapist. Kissing someone to calm the down? Ok that's totally not weird.

I cringe every time I remember that the slime is a TRAP but that's just me I guess...

@tip390 She is actually genderless, she pick female form to gain more favors... but yeah she can grow a d*** anytime.
------------------

I just love the adaptaility that these isekai MC have, they can cope with any new situation like it the most natural thing in the fucking world, if it were me I would have a nervous breakdown every other hour for at least a month before raching a point of feeling somewhat calm, but still wouldn't be able to sleep of make contact with things like leecherous bastards do.

Dex-chan lover
The slimes sure know how to gain points with their master.

Dex-chan lover
As a public service announcement I'd like to say that if your nipples ever turn black and misshapen as was depicted in the manga, seek medical help immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread