Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Yuki has a nice design, hope the autor won't just leave her as a fox the whole time

Dex-chan lover
While that one kid is the typical annoying noble, I guess that other brother at least somewhat cares for the MC from the look in his eyes. But he's too much of a sissy to do/say anything.

Another seemingly powerless isekaied MC who turned out to be OP in an abusive meritocratic shitty family. It's honestly quite tiring to read all those undermining comments and aggressive arts by this point 😪

Dex-chan lover
Im actually more interested in the lore of his previous life than his current one.

Plot: MC can't use magic.
2 pages later: MC can use magic more efficiently than people who has magic...

Alright, I havent read past the scene where he stairs at her breasts but arent they like children ? Im quite numb to these types of chars but it is annoying me that shes developed for her age . . . .

Double-page supporter
So the artist did have a storke and colored it like that...
I suppose I should blame the digital coloring process for how bad it looks compared to the cover

Dex-chan lover
Yo aint the brother like 12? How’s the author already writing him to be a scummy sexual manipulator wtf

4 elements
says no magic, but then is the best magic.
stupid translator spelt it as you-kai
Trash, 4/10

@ParagonNight, alright I know this is weird for me to say and I’m prolly gonna get weird looks but, it’s not out of the ordinary for 12 year olds to start developing. They reaching their pubic period

Users who are viewing this thread