Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5 - Omake

Group Leader
Really? Her have feeling for him? What a Tsun lol

Dex-chan lover
She went from little shit to Tsun

We all know his masters are gonna be a huge obstacle for Gisselle

Supporter
Is that a JoJo reference with the "To Be Continued..." arrow there?

Supporter
tumblr_n78gjiZwhN1teynveo1_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
The author's got their work cut out for them to actually convince 99% of the readers that this girl is legit MCbowl-heroine material in the upcoming chapters, because currently her falling in love is unconvincing at best (and insulting at worst). You can't just flip a switch like that and expect the audience to follow along without proper build-up and payoff.

Meh, I can just turn that nitpicking part of my brain off. I'm here for the three onee-sans in the first place, anyway.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope the Dean joins the harem. Also, this is exactly why I hate tsunderes! Of course this is an extreme case, but it's exactly the reason why they are so annoying to me, and I wish they weren't so popular. Every mangaka seems to feel the need to include a tsundere in their stories, either to appease their readers or because they enjoy them themselves. If only I could get over my distaste for tsunderes I would be so much happier because I could enjoy so many more mangas, but I can't convince my mind and it's really frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
"Ruinous Warrior Apprentice"? So...given that title, her skills, her attitude, and her fighting style...

"Berserker"? :p

Dex-chan lover
This is somethin' messed up. She not only bullied and harassed the poor guy, but also actively prevented him from even trying to get stronger. I don't care how much she wanted to 'protect' him from what I remember, you do not protect someone by harming their every opportunity to no longer need protection while simultaneously waging psychological warfare on them through your actions. I've met people, IRL, who do these actions to others for one reason or another, and I've met people who are overprotective of something or someone, but I've never met someone who uses/used abuse to protect someone. God forbid I meet someone like this either, because this girl is someone I'd actually just start a fist-fight with whenever I see them even if I know I'm gonna get folded.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the Dean joins the harem. Also, this is exactly why I hate tsunderes! Of course this is an extreme case, but it's exactly the reason why they are so annoying to me, and I wish they weren't so popular. Every mangaka seems to feel the need to include a tsundere in their stories, either to appease their readers or because they enjoy them themselves. If only I could get over my distaste for tsunderes I would be so much happier because I could enjoy so many more mangas, but I can't convince my mind and it's really frustrating.
My guess is a lot of people just have a massive hate fuck fetish. That's really the only reason I can think of that they'd be so popular. "God this character is such a piece of shit, I wish I could just break her." kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread