Saikyou Rakudai Kizoku no Kenma Kiwameshi Antou Tan - Ch. 0

Dex-chan lover
Yoooo, how the hell is this this just chapter one, just felt like 20 episodes came into one. Synopsis : Generic ah story, thinking about the art, pretty much forgettable story line. Will I continue to read this, absolutely yes. Why because I have the memory of a goldfish in a week's time, it'll be a whole nother story

How are mangas as shit as these even allowed, I can’t take it anymore.
The people creating it and the people who actually buy it (why?) are both at fault.
Even if I lost both of my arms in a car crash I can still write stuff better than this on my hospital bed.
Even ai can create something better than this.

Dex-chan lover
I beg to God please no harem it's already good as it is

Dex-chan lover
How are mangas as shit as these even allowed, I can’t take it anymore.
The people creating it and the people who actually buy it (why?) are both at fault.
Even if I lost both of my arms in a car crash I can still write stuff better than this on my hospital bed.
Even ai can create something better than this.
dunno if it was an adaptation and they just hired an artist versus a completely original story but given japan's 'overwork' culture i wouldn't be surprised if it 'd be easier to hire like a hundred 'newbie'/fairly young artists and let them have a few chapters to see what sticks as opposed to hiring someone with a proper salary that's worked for ten years doing art/stories lol

It has potential. My bet is that MC will try to find a successor to his powers in order to live freely and accidentally start a harem.
dunno if it was an adaptation and they just hired an artist versus a completely original story but given japan's 'overwork' culture i wouldn't be surprised if it 'd be easier to hire like a hundred 'newbie'/fairly young artists and let them have a few chapters to see what sticks as opposed to hiring someone with a proper salary that's worked for ten years doing art/stories lol
It says it's an adaptation. Not that it actually matters since many other manga just diverge from their original story (or just run out of material and begin improvising like Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi)

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I'm a fan of series where the MC is willingly incompetent as their true selves. For sure not for me, but I'll give it a few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
He's a professor? Wait, does it have one F or two?

and changing hairstyles magically disguises him as the sword saint :thonk:

Ok, my last comment was criticised, which is fair considering I’ve never read the chapter. Now I’ve read it.
Why is the MC so overpowered?
Why does the author infodump 3 pages of world history in chapter 0?
Why do people always have to bootlick the mc for being strong? Have they no dignity?
Why can’t the author do some research into medieval aristocracy to create fitting personalities for the characters, instead of projecting their Japanese identities into an irrelevant setting? To make things worse, some characters are even the incarnation of tropes.

This is a criticism to most isekai stories. I don’t know why I’m even being so serious on another cookie cutter manga. I’m just frustrated that isekai stories have disappointed me for so long. They could’ve had so much potential.

And don’t get me started on the Chinese/Korean manhuas.

Users who are viewing this thread