Saikyou Shoku <Ryukishi> Kara Shokyu Shoku <Hakobiya> Ni Nattano Ni, Naze Ka Yushatachi Kara Tayoraretemasu

Dex-chan lover
got me wonderin wtf this miko is wearing her puss is practically on full display
-1 page later oh she has something at least... a thong? eh, that makes everything better
-2 pages later she falls over ass in the air and her tiddies out... bruh

excessive fanservice isn't saving this one, hell this goes so far man should jus try his luck at hentai
-though i think even the degens would have better standards

got me wonderin wtf this miko is wearing her puss is practically on full display
-1 page later oh she has something at least... a thong? eh, that makes everything better
-2 pages later she falls over ass in the air and her tiddies out... bruh

excessive fanservice isn't saving this one, hell this goes so far man should jus try his luck at hentai
-though i think even the degens would have better standards

It's kinda hard to know if it was just the artist that got lazy (or rushed) on skipping the details or if it was the Redrawer who decided it was just not worth it to redraw the thong since we aren't seeing the original.

This series is an example of what's kinda wrong in Japan's manga editorial system: Some series are purely maintained by the popularity of the artists and/or author from another medium even if the result is barely surviving as back-burner materials.

In the entertainment world, there's a saying:
"People might speak good or bad about it, but make sure people are speaking about it."

This manga is basically what this saying is about and why so many Manga fall onto the useless (if not just badly drawn) fanservice trend. If people likes it, good. If people hates it, they will talk about it and this might bring people to read/check the other forms of it.

Dex-chan lover
I have a bad feeling about the volume 12 cover, we want Daisy to remain an adorable fluffball that is NOT pining after the hero's dick like the other two, if she joins the thot brigade who is going to be the down to earth healing we need? Who will bring the purifying fluff to cleanse the lewdness?

Users who are viewing this thread