Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 11 - I Like Them Big and Large

Dex-chan lover
Well. One of the requirements to be summoned as a damn hero in this world is "to be self-centered and totally deranged"? I know that being summoned to a world without flush toilets is difficult, but still...~ :shamihuh: đź’˘
It's honestly also a play on the trope. Isekai main characters are usually portrayed to be saints no matter what, but if a person that was bullied, overworked, and ostracized suddenly transmigrated into a fantasy world with cheat powers, the reality is that they will be very likely to be self-centered and totally deranged.

Dex-chan lover
How did this become so stupid out of nowhere?
Dude wut lol. C'mon man, there was a chapter where a dude wanted to make dragons fuck cars. What were you expecting, Shakespeare?

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe the plot regressed into the main characters stopping isekai people with absurd fetishes :shamihuh:
More like:
161b6fd42c16e1be02a03e94f70586fbd69350c716ddb2db8336138dab61ec58_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

I can’t help but feel there’s a missed opportunity with this series, it’s almost episodic but it also has (I guess) development between the ML and FL. It seems to be going for themes with each of those episodic hero focuses but since we get such a short time with them and they’re so extreme we don’t really get to engage with the themes much outside of the slapstick presentation.

The core concept is cool and I feel could carry a pretty casual series on it’s own but it also feels like it’s going for more and not quite getting it which means I can’t just check in, see what the progress on the leads is and then check out. Meh.

Dex-chan lover
I for one approve of his plan even though he doesn’t seem to actually be thinking far ahead. He should do a Rumbling but with giant muscle girls.

Dex-chan lover
Well. One of the requirements to be summoned as a damn hero in this world is "to be self-centered and totally deranged"? I know that being summoned to a world without flush toilets is difficult, but still...~ :shamihuh: đź’˘
The requirement is true escapism, all the isekai MCs are people who truly from the bottom of their hearts, don't want to deal with reality anymore, even if it only lasts for a moment. Once they hit that peak, a truck hits them. Recent trends are showing more and more of the unrepentant kind, that will force their fetishes onto fantasy worlds, even when it brings destruction.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Dude like cute girls and likes 'em big and muscly
Ya know, I think this guy's kinda based...
Doesn't care if they die (Though it's the inner desire corruption talking)
...Actually, this guy needs taking out back for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the majority of comments in this thread is responding to one questioning how this series got out of hand with mentioning of dragon-car sex.

Dex-chan lover
I won't say it's out of nowhere, but at the same time it's kinda sad to see the series become this during serialization, and completely throw out what it was supposed to be (with the MC not knowing the hero was a girl, etc).

I'd be totally fine with it if this was just a random new manga that was this from the start, but knowing the oneshot exists just makes me think about what could've been.

Dex-chan lover
I won't say it's out of nowhere, but at the same time it's kinda sad to see the series become this during serialization, and completely throw out what it was supposed to be (with the MC not knowing the hero was a girl, etc).

I'd be totally fine with it if this was just a random new manga that was this from the start, but knowing the oneshot exists just makes me think about what could've been.

I'm okay with him knowing but having an inferioty complex that stops him from accepting her feelings. That was neat. Lots of potential there. The author kept tossing the tropes on their ear with how their team is made up of. Potential hijinks. cool.

Then an isekai jap with a hard on for dragon screwing cars appeared and the story got dumb. This current arc is dumber than that one. It's almost as if the author doesn't know how to progress their relationship and instead decided use random plots to "progress" the story.

Users who are viewing this thread