Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 4 - ”The Dragon Hero" Sounds Kinda Cool

Dex-chan lover
Hero, girl, if you're going to come on strong to MC like that without clearing up your feelings (and your real identity), he's going to think of strange things. It's bad enough he thinks you're a handsome dude, it's worse if he thinks you're gay.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to make of this manga. It's like the author was surprised they got serialised after the one shot and now doesn't know what to do.

c4c1a15920dc646ef98bedee7809fe101f43460e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What beautiful, clear art. I love how every chapter, while i'm reading i can only think "what the fuck am i reading? lol". The "heroine" is very cute, how can you not like her?! Big and firm~nice:smugchisato:
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
I will make a post-modern reinterpretation of Oppenheimer which replaces "Nuclear bomb" with "Dragon-Car-Sex Fetish."

I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to make of this manga. It's like the author was surprised they got serialised after the one shot and now doesn't know what to do.

c4c1a15920dc646ef98bedee7809fe101f43460e.jpg
What are you talking about we're 4 chapters in lol? I Think you just need to admit you dont like the manga, cause theres nothing here indicating that they dont know what to do.

Dex-chan lover
I was really looking forward to this manga from the oneshot, but I really hope this style of writing doesn't persist

This is fairly confused plotwise. Like the premise of the one shot could make for some good rom-com stories, but this last couple of chapters are off the rails but with nothing really happening and I'm probably going to jump off soon

Dex-chan lover
It's mostly satire. Think more in the way of Discworld. You'll have more fun that way I think.

Considering the original one-shot was all about making fun of tropes, I don't necessarily think that it's a wrong choice to make fun of well-known comtemporary memes. Though starting all out with dragons fucking cars might've been jumping the shark I guess.

Dex-chan lover
This is fairly confused plotwise. Like the premise of the one shot could make for some good rom-com stories, but this last couple of chapters are off the rails but with nothing really happening and I'm probably going to jump off soon
I don't know, having a generic romantic comedy would probably be popular for a short while, but it gets old fast and then a newcomer takes over.
Having a quirky comedy making fun of tropes, cliches, and memes most likely fills a better niche.
Not everyone are going to be happy, but at least it's not a dime a dozen series.
I think that this might not be for everyone, but I honestly don't think it's the wrong route to take it. You can't make everyone happy.
Especially since Gintama has ended, you don't really have a manga making fun of comtemporary stuff anymore that I can think of.

Dex-chan lover
the art is so obscenely good for the cast discussing dragon car sex lmfao

Supporter
The dragon mom surely work hard to get three children if it's this difficult to get one for dragons...

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter when?
I want to see the Hero going jealous over MC getting along with other girls.

Dex-chan lover
sometimes i wonder why they didn't just make the MC a girl. his design feels like he was supposed to be one

Dex-chan lover
Lol..so they got the experience from the man.
I guess all is good then

Users who are viewing this thread