Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 6 - It's Okay to Get a Little Fancy For a Little Party

Dex-chan lover
Kudos to the hero for being so upfront, why's MC gotta be so dense. Or uninterested? Actually I hope he's just dense.

Dex-chan lover
Kudos to the hero for being so upfront, why's MC gotta be so dense. Or uninterested? Actually I hope he's just dense.
So here’s the thing Sage could actually be interested but the hero’s own actions could lead to him not actually wanting a relationship like her.

Look at it this way

•The hero openly flirts with everyone.
•The hero doesn’t care about Sages personal opinion.
•Because hero is a flirt she is always surrounded by women due to her very manly personality/apperance.
•99% of the women that surround hero all hate sage. (Party members like sage but not romantically)
•hero is passive with the hate that sage gets and doesn’t really stand up for him socially.

This is just how the hero is on a regular basis, and honestly she reminds me of the stereotypical Harem protagonist [Hero] minus the black hair, so sage may just of lost interest due to incompatibility…

Dex-chan lover
So here’s the thing Sage could actually be interested but the hero’s own actions could lead to him not actually wanting a relationship like her.

Look at it this way

•The hero openly flirts with everyone.
•The hero doesn’t care about Sages personal opinion.
•Because hero is a flirt she is always surrounded by women due to her very manly personality/apperance.
•99% of the women that surround hero all hate sage. (Party members like sage but not romantically)
•hero is passive with the hate that sage gets and doesn’t really stand up for him socially.

This is just how the hero is on a regular basis, and honestly she reminds me of the stereotypical Harem protagonist [Hero] minus the black hair, so sage may just of lost interest due to incompatibility…
Yeah, thinking about it, Sage probably thinks the Hero sees him as another one of her groupies/playthings she could mess with like she might be with those girls who constantly swarm her (is she bisexual?). Sage doesn't want to be another guy to play around with, he wants to be the one and only, totally understandable, and with how the Hero doesn't try to defend the Sage from the women's verbal abuse (probably some form of assurance that nobody but her could like him, maybe?), he probably thinks she doesn't like him as much as he was hoping, so he gave up whatever chance he has of being with her.

Users who are viewing this thread