Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 9 - It's Okay to Have Dreams Even When You Get Older

Dex-chan lover
I am struggling to decide if I should make a fly-on-the-wall or a wingman joke here. Or something about swatting? :finnawoke:

Regardless, this is a good character. I hope we see him more than once.

Fed-Kun's army
Well it seems to be a longer arc than the dragons on Ganma app at least, so we may be more of the Fly-Dude.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the serialization just lacks any goal objective etc
We cant even argue "its for them to get together" because their progress is backwards and never the Focus on the chapters
Its Just goofy and sexy things you can do in a fantasy manga divided into arcs

Yeah. With the current direction of the story, I just want to have some focus added to it, so it doesn't feel so directionless.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, mama...

cropped-processed.png

Dex-chan lover
im brave but not that fucking brave forget my hip breaking my entire body will be shattered beyond repair

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the serialization just lacks any goal objective etc
We cant even argue "its for them to get together" because their progress is backwards and never the Focus on the chapters
Its Just goofy and sexy things you can do in a fantasy manga divided into arcs
It's has been 9 chapters, let the author cook a bit, what the hell people...

Are you that disappointed this isn't isekai-reicarnation-revenge plot where everything is outlined in chapter 1?

Double-page supporter

Are you that disappointed this isn't isekai-reicarnation-revenge plot where everything is outlined in chapter 1?
I'm enjoying the story as it's fun imo. But I can see some of the issues some people are having with it. 9 chapters in and it feels like the issue some have is that the plot feels sort of disconnected and like it's jumping from one point to the next.

Dex-chan lover
From the author Main girl and from the art style, I can confirm that this manga is:
28c.png

Supporter

No i hate those, i'm disappointed that i'm not reading a story but rather a mish mash of NH tags without the +18

Users who are viewing this thread