Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 9 - It's Okay to Have Dreams Even When You Get Older

Dex-chan lover
I think the Author has Gigantic Fetish.... But I really cant tell
wdym you can't tell? look at the author's art style. Gigantism, Muscle dude looking girl, trap Priest, twink looking Mage, queer fighter, and futa elf :haa:. It got TUMBLR-Ish vibes in it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Did I hear attacking Itsuka in his sleep?" She asks, her bug-crushing hand extended.

GODS, I love a protective woman.

Dex-chan lover
author competing with Rosen Garten Saga for most fetishes in manga, you love to see it

8f80f4.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the problem clearly pointed out by the person of the comment i replied previously is continuity
The manga lacks a proper timeline and events have no attachment between eachother
Which will lead to a spiral of staleness and a potential axe
Either the manga stops trying to make anything major (besides their relationship) if it's gonna be ignored or it sets some goal on what it wants to be

It was a pervy gag manga since the dragonsfuckingcars thing. I dont really understand how anyone could see it anyway else after that.

Supporter
It was a pervy gag manga since the dragonsfuckingcars thing. I dont really understand how anyone could see it anyway else after that.
A single event happening doesn't and should not define the entirety of a works concept, else you're bound to be extremely shallow
i wasn't expecting a masterpiece nor a serious manga, but i was expecting the title of the manga, i have yet to see that through exploring those arcs

Dex-chan lover
A single event happening doesn't and should not define the entirety of a works concept, else you're bound to be extremely shallow
i wasn't expecting a masterpiece nor a serious manga, but i was expecting the title of the manga, i have yet to see that through exploring those arcs
My dude it's not a single event. That was what is called an example.
Like this here. First pages of chapter 1:
"The world is too peacefull, isekaid heroes are becoming tards. HALP US HEROES" - the king.

It's a gag manga. There has been plenty before and there will be plenty more to come. There is nothing wrong with it. What you are looking for won't be explored, those themes and topics are just vehicles so the jokes and gags can take place in a more "living" world compared to a comic strip format.

Double-page supporter
Drop it then if you have a hard time comprehending a gag manga.

Dex-chan lover
Those guys...maybe they gave it a shot. We don't know but the body is weak..and the spirit followed after.
A giantess brothel would be interesting, though....im not fond of...the accompanying tags.

At least the girls seem happy with their jobs! That's nice.

Dex-chan lover
Caught up with this because I saw a giant girl chapter, but honestly Im sticking around now because I really like the characters (and the very good usage of tomboys and strong women)

Dex-chan lover
in fairness to those dudes, at that size, there are bound to be some... logistical issues with doing the nasty with those women lmao

Users who are viewing this thread