Sakyubasu ga Yattekita Ohanashi - Ch. 10 - Succubus and "Feeling Good"

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people use Q-tips and so on to clean their ears, but it's incredibly important to remember: Anything that can go fully inside your ear canal can rupture your eardrum if it goes too deep. If you insist on cleaning your ears in such a fashion, ensure that you are in a stable position (won't trip, stumble, or otherwise shift), that nobody can bump into you or otherwise interrupt, and that you do NOT go further than the entrance -the deeper you try to clean, the more you're at risk of hurting yourself.
Truthfully, unless you have a medical condition which causes your ear wax to be especially solid or compacted naturally, the best way to clean your ears is to simply rinse them out in the shower. Also keep in mind that ear wax is there to protect your inner ear from bacteria and such -clean it out too often, and you'll become more vulnerable to ear infections.

Stay safe, and stay healthy, everyone~

Dex-chan lover
Does ear cleaning really feel good?
For those who really need a cleaning and have never gotten one, no, and can actually be quite painful. It can even be bad enough where you can bleed from removing very compacted wax. That's how I learned the hard way to stop using q-tips for my ears. :meguuusad:

For those who do some proper, even if not thorough cleaning every so often, it can be ticklish or just feel ok.

I think it's more the experience that's pleasing rather than the actual sensations. After all, it's a rather delicate procedure that's fairly difficult to fully take care of yourself. Not just anyone, even family, would go thru that hassle even if they don't find it gross to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread