Succubus ga Yattekita Ohanashi - Ch. 12 - Succubus and Drawing

Dex-chan lover
Aw, gotta love the dad vibes

at least she doesn't 'need' sexual energy/seems to sustain on normal foods too lol.
if succubus in this world can survive just by eating normal food why they need to suck human energy
the same reason humans have sex, i guess? tho other than the 'afterglow', she prolly gets more of a fulfillment from it than others , tho i mean other than a 'quota' to send energy back to her demon realm or so, she's living a pretty cozy life, i wouldn't be surprised if there were some stories where some succubi were sick of it/wanted to be a shutin neet and just mooched off of ppl in a diff way (in some ways i wouldn't be surprised if providing food and clothes for another person would prolly add more than just giving a demon girl your seed)

Dex-chan lover
if succubus in this world can survive just by eating normal food why they need to suck human energy
Could be a psychological need, like how human babies wither and die for no apparent reason if not given human touch.

Or it could be one of those things where they can get by without it but they'll be malnourished. Like with humans, an all-pudding diet might give our succubus a nutritional deficiency in the long run.

Dex-chan lover
How To Train Your Succubus

It's actually more like How To Raise Your Succubus.

Dex-chan lover
Can't remember the manga but there was one that said sex is basically just restoring MP. I like to think the world works like that

Dex-chan lover
Girl came out fresh from the succubi nursery it seems, can't even fall in love with a hot succubi lady without the dangers and possibility of them having a child mind. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @oninn
  • p1 desert -> dessert
  • p3 Our dessert after dinner are donuts. -> Our dessert after dinner is donuts. // Our desserts after dinner are donuts.
  • p4 make my wishes -> makes my wishes
  • p4 and still haven't -> and still hasn't
  • p4 Never knew -> I never knew
  • p4 sketchbook <-> p6 sketch book x2 [either version is fine, but using both is inconsistent]
  • p6 put this on an exhibition -> display this in an exhibition
  • p6 And of course, The -> And of course, the

Aggregator gang
Girl came out fresh from the succubi nursery it seems, can't even fall in love with a hot succubi lady without the dangers and possibility of them having a child mind. :meguuusad:
Might just be how succubi are. They say dogs can reach the mental equivalent of a 3-4 year old kid.

Dex-chan lover
1. She has wings right above her butt, weird placement
2. She's a grown-ass woman.
Kinda weird to think about but its easy to turn off your brain with the chibi art

Dex-chan lover
1. She has wings right above her butt, weird placement
For human it's actualy a more logical placement, since it's close to the center of mass.
Having wing in the upper body would make it near impossible to fly for human like creature, because the lower part of the body is quite heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread