Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Silver Houkousha

Group Leader
So I made some translation changes,fixed some typos and now we have a compiled Chapter 1! As soon as Mai gets back from his vacation he'll be able to delete Chapter 1.2 form MangaDex

Dex-chan lover
soooo this is interesting, but all our comments are gone....

Group Leader
@1234muse It saddens me too, those comments were awesome, but I felt the readability of the manga was important enough to justify the change.

Dex-chan lover
@Lee-Nyan: Say, on page 28... Is "Matte! Matte!! Stop!" supposed to be a literal rendering of the actual Japanese, i. e. at first Japanese "matte" then ending with "stop" as an English loanword?

Also, page 70 misspells "Waristnelia" as "Walistoneria".

Too bad the previous comments were lost, but thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
@Lee-Nyan: I suppose there is no other way to translate that sentence, aside from "inverting" it (i.e. "Stop! Stop!! Matte!").

That said, I really hope the next time such a "compile split chapters for cohesion" occurrence happens, someone would screenshot each chapter's discussion thread's posts before deleting them, and compile the screenshots into an imgur gallery that would then be linked to in the new thread.

Contributor
Just translate it to Stop Stop Stop

The stop is only in English for emphasis. People don't emphasize English words by speaking Japanese

Users who are viewing this thread