Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Well, she at least admits to being a girlfriend when they're alone.:dogewow:

Koto had a pretty good expression on the last panel, if I wasn't a cynical yuri enjoyer, burned hundred times, I would almost say that the plot might move in a positive direction after they talk things out :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
I reeeeeaaaaallly hope this has a happy ending, but also I can't see a happy ending where Koto and Aya stay together.
the best ending really would be for Koto to become a responsible guardian and for Aya to get to go back to school and accept that she's missed 7 years. Right now Aya is having a really hard time pretty much entirely because she just can't accept that she's still 14, that she's been left behind by time and that the best option for her is to give up on Koto really.

And I do believe the story is all about that. But hey we'll have to see how painful the characters will make it for themselves before accepting their lot.

Dex-chan lover
I hope I am wrong. But I just get the impression that things are going to get very messy. Introducing a new woman in these kind of stories never ends well.

But honestly Aya needs to go back to school. Koto is not really being a good guardian or girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
i just finished reading the ending of, Soulmates yuri,
was really happy until i read this chapter 😞

i really hope what I'm thinking doesn't happen

Dex-chan lover
Aya is a child. Koto doesn't care one bit about that part of the equation until it is an issue, like talking to that college acquaintance. Erika is probably aware of what's the right thing to do, but she won't do anything because she cares more about Koto's feelings than Aya or her needs. This is a really shitty situation even if you assume no one has ulterior motives for the things they do, and I don't trust one bit in Koto.

New character seems fun, let's hope she's not just some tired Yaya.

Dex-chan lover
The government really just said "ok now you're 21 with a sub middle school education, good luck" ???
To be fair, as long as Aya doesn't say what happened to her, they can't do anything. And that's without even touching the gigantic can of worms that is Aya's physical and mental age. She's legally an adult too, so they best course of action is to ignore the problem until it goes away on its own just like they do with any crime they can't prosecute.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And nobody mentions how the chapter just ends without even the usual "tsuzuku" :(

Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
The better option for Aya right now is go back to school or take home schooling. Also she can lie when she take those interview.

Dex-chan lover
She needs to get her GED. She isn't the first dropout needing an education even if her reasons are unique. I suppose that would make it a short series though. Outside of that, this chapter shows how far she's fallen between the cracks since she returned. She's anchored to one person and it doesn't feel like she's even seeing Erika often. I'm hoping that new lady isn't bad news and she gets more of a community. It still feels like she can drift away at any moment because she exists for only two people currently.

Aggregator gang
I wonder why couldn't Koto just "lie" about Aya being their same age to that college acquaintance. I mean, there are girls who can't/stops growing since middle-school and they look like that...

Fed-Kun's army
I keep wondering how Erika is still in one-sided "love" with Koto after 7+ years. Did she never get bored or annoyed by the lack of reciprocity or realize that it's not worth it? I would have had an easier time understanding it if it was familial love.

Users who are viewing this thread