Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Literally the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the guy at the end was the Knuckles "Oh no" sound effect. It COULD turn into a messy 4 way mess of feelings but still too early to tell. Either way, I enjoyed the interactions between Aya and Koto and are very cute together!

Dex-chan lover
I just don't like Aya being with Koto. The age thing plus how Koto never gave up on her after like a decade makes it feel weird. Also it feels like from the beginning Aya like Erika and just decided to take Koto so now she just hurts Erika who has always waited to be with Koto

Even though they talk it out healthily and hug you can feel that the vibe is still kinda doomed. I wish they could stay happy together but it does not seem like that can really happen. I just hope aya is happy by the end of the manga whatever happens.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another great chapter.
I really like how they hug each other after their talk. To me, hugging just feel more romantic than a kiss because both parties express their love while still comforting each other;
and to quote: "Hugging is to show our love for the other person. More specifically, at least we won't feel lonely."
Romance has 2 sides, comfort and passion, hugs belong to the former and kisses and stuff to the later

Dex-chan lover
God, the vibes in this manga are so fucked, everyone of these characters is going to end up totally miserable and I'm so here for it.

Comments are really anxious about the boy. Don't worry, guys. After reading the latest raws, it doesn't seem like the guy will have any romantic feelings for Aya, but rather someone her age who understands about being irregular in school. Sorry if this is kinda spoil a bit lol

Fuck, everytime there's a new chapter I always had to take a breathe before opening it hoping the next chapter wont be heartbreaking.

Users who are viewing this thread