Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - If Takinami Lemon did it for Editing!?

Dex-chan lover
Aaaand another great Manga ruined because the MC chose worst girl. Who in their right mind picks the tsundere loli if they can have Lemon?

Also is it just me or were the translations a little off this time? Felt like the text didn't flow so well here and there.

Dex-chan lover
damn. always hits hard when i see one of the last chapters being translated. and then this fucking "hiatus" (lol) note
was always hoping the author continues like initially announced.

Dex-chan lover
lol dude has two perfectly fine sisters at home!

Plus the tats and piercings are wild lmao.

Noan train gonna bulldoze ya all!

Dex-chan lover
Aaaand another great Manga ruined because the MC chose worst girl. Who in their right mind picks the tsundere loli if they can have Lemon?

Also is it just me or were the translations a little off this time? Felt like the text didn't flow so well here and there.
I despise tsunderes don't get me wrong but I definitely like Angel over Lemon more. Probably because Lemon is kinda just there most of the time compared to protag's sisters and Angel.

Also Angel's tsundereness is just her letting things get to her head and being self destructive because of her lack of life experience and creating a successful manga. She's basically an adult acting like a teenager. I find girls like that hilarious and cute if done decently. It'd be even better if our MC called her out and teased her more on her short-comings.

That and she's got a nice body and pretty hair/eyes

Lemon is just a perverted adult with big tits which is great and all but there hasn't really been much development between being the protags editor before and after she fell in love. Other than her realizing she's lusting after a high schooler which I find hilarious she's not really that different. Angel at least goes through plenty of development which is probably why she sticks out more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I despise tsunderes don't get me wrong but I definitely like Angel over Lemon more. Probably because Lemon is kinda just there most of the time compared to protag's sisters and Angel.

Also Angel's tsundereness is just her letting things get to her head and being self destructive because of her lack of life experience and creating a successful manga. She's basically an adult acting like a teenager. I find girls like that hilarious and cute if done decently. It'd be even better if our MC called her out and teased her more on her short-comings.

That and she's got a nice body and pretty hair/eyes

Lemon is just a perverted adult with big tits which is great and all but there hasn't really been much development between being the protags editor before and after she fell in love. Other than her realizing she's lusting after a high schooler which I find hilarious she's not really that different. Angel at least goes through plenty of development which is probably why she sticks out more.
I find it funny how you're so very detailed on Angels good parts and then just reduce Lemon to "being just there and having big tits"

Also hardly disagree with her having a nice body. Loli body aren't very attractive to me. Now it doesn't have to be always big boobs but I prefer girls with some curves. Maybe it's also Lemon being an adult which attracts her more to me idk.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny how you're so very detailed on Angels good parts and then just reduce Lemon to "being just there and having big tits"

Also hardly disagree with her having a nice body. Loli body aren't very attractive to me. Now it doesn't have to be always big boobs but I prefer girls with some curves. Maybe it's also Lemon being an adult which attracts her more to me idk.
I mean I can get detailed on Angel because there's a lot to go into detail about her dude. Not hard to figure out. Like you can trace Angel when we first meet her to now and notice a very noticeable difference between her demonor and actions. I can't quite say the same for Lemon or any other character.

Lemon is still the perverted editor that likes incest we knew since we initially met her. Only difference now is she's fallen in love with a high schooler and is more gung-ho in helping him. Which is fine this is a harem rom-com but only Angel has gone through substantial character development. Also I never said she was "just there". I said compared to MC's sisters and Angel she does not get much screen time. As the series progressed you saw less and less of her compared to Angel and the sisters.

And when I was mentioning Angel's body I meant in conjunction with the fact she's a loli. You look at her in her swimsuit she she has hips she has curves she has a butt. Only difference between her and Lemon is height and bust size. Otherwise she's rocking an hourglass body which is what I like in my lolis. Well that and pear shaped bodies.

To conclude I don't hate Lemon or dislike her I just like Angel more. Lemon gave me laughs with her antics Angel I'm just more attracted to. Her and the super shy assistant. Tho that's more for her looks and demeanor. I just really like short busty shy girls.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
NTR is probably among the countless fetishes Lemon enjoys in fiction. But when it's happening to her, suddenly it's no longer appealing...

Users who are viewing this thread