Sasha-chan to Classmate Otaku-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Schrödinger's...

Dex-chan lover
Schrodinger's panties. I've only heard of these theories when it involves an upskirt and you don't see anything. So, are they wearing panties or are they not?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
It's still the same universe as the hentai ones.

Said so by the author himself.
This is an alternate version of the same universe as the hentai ones. So Satoshi (Her main hentai partner) exists in the world of this manga too, but he never met Sasha.

What the author also confirmed is that there isn't a version of Sasha where she's a virgin, including this one

Dex-chan lover
This is an alternate version of the same universe as the hentai ones. So Satoshi (Her main hentai partner) exists in the world of this manga too, but he never met Sasha.

What the author also confirmed is that there isn't a version of Sasha where she's a virgin, including this one
As a middle school girl huh? Jesus. I thought this was going to be cute and fluffy.

Just seems horny and weird.

Double-page supporter
It's kinda complicated. It is a spin off from a hentai, then another hentai spin off it, and now the multiverse is collapsing and everything is all correct and wrong at the same time.

This universe us in Schrödinger's box. Untill directly observed all possibilities are true and false.

By vol 3 we will learn that:
It's confirmed that Sasha a have a sexfriend relationship with a Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
This universe us in Schrödinger's box. Untill directly observed all possibilities are true and false.

By vol 3 we will learn that:
It's confirmed that Sasha a have a sexfriend relationship with a Senpai.

I'm fine with that knowing the history of the Sasha-verse as long as she does it with 'Master.'

Users who are viewing this thread