Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@pikokola Well, her goal is "just living comfortably" or thereabouts but even with 2 billion yen you have about $17,923,600 at the current rate, so I'd say she'll be plenty well off. Could make a lot of money investing when you have that kind of money to work with too. That's one of the things bothering me with the one you linked so far, too. He's spending a fair amount on helping these random otherworlders so far, but bruh where is your investment portfolio? Savings account? Come on, you're good to go for a decent while but with the rate you're making large random ass purchases, who knows how long your funds will actually hold out if you don't do anything to keep making money?

@Glomoro
My point is, if her goal is just living comfortably, she should just grab the money by asking the spirit cat, so she could use the rest of her life enjoying life between earth and another world as she please. She did missed her chance, tough luck, but there's like gazillion ways of easily making just 2 billion yen using teleport ability - more so if you consider access to another world, why make things difficult by deliberately choose harder way to obtain it?

She ended up getting those money in an easy way though, so ¯\(ツ)/¯
not everything, but like 20k gold coins after the war, not counting the war spoils that she "sell" on earth and what's given as a reward for winning the war
it literally render the title moot in just ~30 WN chapters, the next 60 chapters, she didn't even bother talking about that dream of saving 80k gold coins anymore

Also, I never say that what I link is better - what are you expecting for from stuff adapted from isekai web novels series.
I just wants to say that there is that MC who got twice of this MC target by doing close to nothing, dream bigger.

Only 2 billion yen? That's like roughly 20 million USD. Still not enough to buy a decent jet fighter or to maintain a decent country. Try something like 50 Trillion Yen or 2 billion gold coins instead!

she could have probably just wished for the money and the series would be already over before it began

Fed-Kun's army
Huh? She just got told by a powerful non-corporeal being that part of it's being, literally fused with her soul and it lets her travel between worlds. While that same being said it has no adverse effects. It also then stated that it would see her again in 100 years, so her first reaction to that was the assumption that she might lose her ability to travel between worlds? What? Isn't that kind of bonkers? She doesn't question the healing ability though, Lol. Talk about not consistent.

Dex-chan lover
I can travel between worlds??? ahhhhhh, anyways...can I learn some language? “that” is like hmmm she’s not greedy, lemme give you a healing thing on side *wink wink*

Users who are viewing this thread