Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Securing Personnel, Part One

jewloli-based-groomer-at-work.png

Supporter
Why do the last few chapters call the earl a count? Misstranslation early in the story? Or maybe only the last few chapters?

@UntappedChaos
Thanks for the clarification

Group Leader
@yukinomi It's not a mistranslation — Earl and Count are essentially the same. They use the same word. Even when Earl is used in English, the female counterpart is Countess, which is why I choose to translate it as Count. ovo

Group Leader
@Zethnov I hadn't officially dropped it, but it's noted on my "group" page that projects I work on are in need of regular translators. <3 I was going to drop after 45 since I noticed the series was licensed, so I'm happy someone will be picking it up instead~. ^7^/

@UntappedChaos Sorry, just saw the notification. It's sad that you dropped this series. But, thank you for your hard work up until now🙏🏻. Really appreciate it, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah they are kinda your friends and shit but you havent seem them in action not even once
And you dont know enough about that world to properly evaluate their skill so what if they are actually fucking trash at what they are doing
Now they are the officers of your god damn army

@Kampfarsch She has been on a short trip with them once and frequently has conversation with them. I assume at this point she trusts them. They are also currently levels ahead of random villagers and it isn't always easy to find experienced leaders willing to move to more urban areas for work.

Dex-chan lover
me being someone that watched the anime first its pretty insane with how much was cut from the anime

so much happened before she hired colette

but this is a main reason why i try to read the manga first

with that said i am loving all the extra stuff that been in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread