Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu

Dex-chan lover
A bit different than most Isekai. I would say this is along the same lines as the novel:
Going Back and Forth Between Earth and The Other World with Space Time Magic

one where the main character is given the ability to go into another world, but from what I have seen thus far there does not seem to be magic in this new world.

Okay, this is kind of ridiculous. Every other page is filled with atrocious English.
I translate manga myself and know it's not this hard to make the bubbles make sense without bending over backwards mentally when reading.
Loli Mamoritai, either find a new translator or get a proofreader who knows what they're doing.

Group Leader
Worst English I've ever seen.
EDIT: Please find a fluent proofreader.

Well, that got licensed now.
https://twitter.com/SolPressUSA/status/1061008203838717952
You are all saved! Just dish out them gold coins. At some point.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know but somehow the fem MC disgusts me because of loli appearance. (yeah, says the one using a loli avatar ?)

xts

lol I'm 8 chapters in and I can already tell that she's got some sort of mental screw loose after the death of her family. Also, if we were to take the title literally, despite her intention to prevent economic collapse in the isekai, she fails to realize the effect of her gold back home. If she does that too often, her gold's value will drop due to inflation.

tens of thousands of rotations until he returns "wait thats over 100 years!" hmm 10 000 days is roughly 28years so 30 000 days is still only 84 years so idk if i consider that statement completely correct, he did say tens so lets assume he ment 20 000-90 000 so 2/9th's of those are below the hundred year mark (i know 120 000 is still possible to count in tens of thousands either way 2/N'ths is still possible to be under 100 years)
either way is the japanese sentence something else or? because that sentence bothers me more than it should in a manga that i read for free :|

Dex-chan lover
Great... a war arc. I see the same name of the author for the potion-sue. The bar is set six feet under. Wonder what kind of morons are at war this time.

Dex-chan lover
I like how every cover has an armed and loaded Mitsuha standing in front of her riches.

Fed-Kun's army
Would be interesting if this MC meets the potion MC at war
Yay for crossover

LoL

Bring Sabine to Japan+ Cosplay + let her make some photos = Profit

Gotta milk these lolicons xD.

Users who are viewing this thread