Sayonara Peter Pan - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Strategy

Group Leader
> Did Shizu's Arm has anything to do with Peter Pan? 🤔🤔🤔

Anyhow, a big thanks to Ains for doing the Ts for this chapter. We switched up the fonts for the foIIowing chapters as weII! I hope you aII enjoy it!

I found some errors in chapter 9 of Sayonara Peter Pan" - "disinteRGate" - disinteGRate in page 23, 1st bubble; "Its", not "it's" in page 22, 1st bubble. Also, in page 20, 1st bubble, for that letter "e-acute" there is a trick - just make the acute accent in another layer and put above the "e" with same font as rest words.

Mister Lied: I can't let the number of casualties rise
*the very next second*
one more casualty

lmfao

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get it. Supposedly most adults don't know the existence of 'children' because they made the transition without knowing it. So why is it justified to kill all adults when most of them are unaware? Then the main characters really become terrorists, because that's what terrorists do. They murder innocent people for the purpose of causing terror. It's like saying the corrupt government of another country is your enemy, so then you'll just bomb every citizen of that country.

Dex-chan lover
After this chapter, I'm thinking that it would have been so much better if the side of the "children" was introduced like this, with multiple people piloting Peter Pan suits while waging asymmetrical warfare. I always found the introduction of a single Peter Pan unit causing that much trouble kind of awkward.

I never liked the introduction of the "special" power of the protagonist that somehow allows him to make Peter Pan OP all of a sudden for reasons yet to be explained either. It would have been better if he was just another suitable candidate for being a Peter Pan pilot who happens to be just a bit above the norm thanks to his skill in robotics.

There are some mistakes in this chapter ^^;

Page 4, 4th bubble: "Callyou" should be spaced.
Page 14, 1st bubble: "Necesarry" should be "Necessary"

Otherwise, it's all good!

Power Uploader
Guess volume 2 is where the story starts to get silly.

Not looking forward to how volume 3 ends the series.

Users who are viewing this thread