Schäferhund

Fed-Kun's army
Girls und Panzer + Harem setting - all semblence of fun and heartwarming?
Thats what I think withou having read anything except the description and the tags.
I will give it a shot.

Group Leader
this is honestly outrageous. apologistic, misleading and willfully historically inaccurate. I get that this is supposed to be fictional but it’s actively trying to portray the germans in a good light. they weren’t all pro holocaust my fucking nuts.

Dex-chan lover
@pip3: Naah, it is just trash.
>it is trying
Well....
>they weren’t all pro holocaust my fucking nuts.
but they were not all unless Germans are a hivemind. Proof? See White Rose. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rose
generalizations... Aren't so smart.
E: Now guess how many Germans died in the concentration camps? No, not only German Jews.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Martin_Niem%C3%B6ller

Dex-chan lover
Picked up, something that bring the Leddit Wojaks must be good ...

Group Leader
@BirchJuice first of all, if your nickname is referring to березовый сок i love it.

second of all, obviously not everyone in the population was on board, but i'm talking abt the waffen ss which as i'm sure you're aware are so unlike their portrayal in the manga, it's kind of surreal seing them depicted like this.

@Exile
looking at the trash you've uploaded and which type of titles you comment on i really can't take you calling me a wojak or npc or whatever is currently popular on 4chin seriously. i guess continue living your live in the echo chamber of triggered libs and based and redpilled nazis.

Dex-chan lover
@Exile:
>Leddit
>Wojak
inb4 you mean @pip3

[popcorn intensifies]
also: >something that bring the Leddit Wojaks must be good
Astonishing theory, professor. Must be either jokenings and/or you enjoy butthurt and/or your mental faculties need a bit of training.

E: @pip3
You got that right about the nick, I "blame" my slav heritage. ;)
Yeah, the SS was scum and I noticed the "SF" on the collars. In my opinion: Everything is allowed in art and war. ;) I am (mostly) against censorshit.
E2: beroesave sok. ^^ I can't do slav runes, never used them after learning 'em, feels bad man.

E3: @pip3: He is not the smartest tool in the shed so don't be too hard on him. Well, I am actually all for a good beating with the pen.

Group Leader
@BirchJuice i'm a bydlo slavshit as well;)
don't you think there's a line when it comes to freedom of expression? this has got to be scratching it, right?

Dex-chan lover
@pip3: Lel, cheers brother. I did like 3 edits on muh last post...
>don't you think there's a line when it comes to freedom of expression? this has got to be scratching it, right?
Well, I mostly... Basically don't. The problem is: Weak minded cretins soak up all kinds of propaganda, but in the end I still think that freedom of speech should trump it all. No pun intended since orange man is a cretin, such is my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
@UserNamesAreOverrated
@ who?

Why should I not get buttpained thx to a fictional work? I mean I am still butheart thx to Berserk or rather Miura, he just can't stop fapping to his animu games and shit instead of churning out my favourite edge master work. ReeEEEEEE

E: Real buttpain: https://mangadex.org/title/38738/kimi-ni-aisarete-itakatta
bueno.jpeg comments

E2: @ who: probably again @pip3 ? Guess I am a bit slow on the uptake, too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread