School Zone - Vol. 2 Ch. 49 - I was just joking.

a wonderful chapter. I still hope there will eventually be some progress with these two, I like them a lot.

I hope my Chapter 51 hype won't be me baiting myself. The title makes me anticipate something amazing

Fed-Kun's army
I wondered why this chapter had 80 comments.
Now I've read it, and I don't wonder anymore.

Why is this uploaded every single day? Im not complaining btw. Are we catching up with the raw already or are we still far from it?

Aggregator gang
Was looking for haha and caught off guard by the hics hics

Dex-chan lover
Holllyyy shiiiittt can't believe this.
The plot thickens !!! Now it t made me super excited for the next chapter.💓

Also kei is way more cute with a long hair.💕

Thank you soooo much for the translations❤

Dex-chan lover
Wow didn't expect it to take such a serious turn.. I don't mind though :)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I see a recurring theme now in this manga, the theme is GET A THERAPIST!!

Group Leader
I read this chapter a while back on pixivcomic and thought (still do) how the author did a great job with it. The insight into a character's state of mind is always appreciated but the way this was presented makes it even better.

Double-page supporter
*sees new chapter* Alright! Time to laugh it up!

*reads the chapter* My HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@ Shareazu
Judging by Kei's expression when Yokoe said that, and Kei's behavior on that matter, i'd say she'd probably turn her down. I guess things would most likely be awkward from then on.

Keep in mind: it's a relatively common thing in Japan for women to cut their hair or have an image change after being rejected or having a bad break-up. Don't forget that literally the next day Kei cut her hair.
Could be that she was so thoroughly creeped out that she cut it, but... If Yokoe creeped her out that much, chances are she wouldn't stay around and put up with Yokoe. It's one of those manga plot points that could easily go either way and just falls on the author's whims, but I'd place my bets that Kei wasn't as against it as she claimed. Wouldn't be the first time either one of those was dishonest about themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread