Season of Alabaster - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Out of sight on a rainy night

Group Leader
Thank you for the new release <3

I really like the sfx TS you did too. I was hoping there would be more but i know it takes a long time to do.

Dex-chan lover
Kuroki is trying too hard, but no one is gonna listed to him, in fact it is clear that they are going to push back harder just to probe him wrong

So he should just retire, he is wasting his time, the junior teachers are hopeless, both of them, hell probably the other teachers are just as bad, and the students are not faring any better, he should cut his loses and go home, there's nothing to do there

Plus it is a small town, the school is probably bound to close off due to a lack of new students, thanks to the aging population and declining birth rate

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damnit get this romance out of here, I wanted jail for the fools!

Seriously though, there's no way this sort of thing works out for either of them. Pushing the limits of their relationship until eventually something goes wrong and lives get ruined because of it, specifically her life when someone catches her naked with a student. This chapter should have been a lesson for them on the danger but I have a feeling it's only going to escalate from here.

Also did bro really take the random woman's underwear he picked up? What the fuck?

Double-page supporter
I feel like the will end up together, like the overcoming the challenges type story.

I think it will end up with him making a living as an artist, without Sensei but with her being the biggest influence on him. Looking for lots of conflict with the School, his Aunt and the Art Club on the way.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is wrong with that teacher? He pick up a random underwear and put in his bag. Pervert

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again; Older teacher complains about teachers getting inappropriate with students or being provocative, but says nothing when this other dude collects a stranger's underwear like a pervert. Screw both of these sexist creeps.

Users who are viewing this thread