Season of Alabaster - Ch. 9 - Night at the Boathouse

Dex-chan lover
Lowkey i want her to get found out, but the manga probably would end :ROFLMAO:

Also i don't think her actions are wholesome at all, the island is a boring place no argument about it, leaving is the right option, and the only interesting thing around is the hot naked art teacher with loose morals

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Considering its not romance genre, I'm guessing it'll end with him moving on away from teacher prolly with female friend or club member. This feels like they are trying to point towards teach not feeling anythin romantic atm. Heck MC doesnt seem to have romance either.

Dex-chan lover
Considering its not romance genre, I'm guessing it'll end with him moving on away from teacher prolly with female friend or club member. This feels like they are trying to point towards teach not feeling anythin romantic atm. Heck MC doesnt seem to have romance either.
It's actually romance genre, check the tags on mangaupdates

Group Leader
It's actually romance genre, check the tags on mangaupdates
Ah thanks for the heads up. I wish there was a direct raws link but for what I could see most of the japanese stuff doesn't give it genres too. So annoying :S
So, actually, just FYI, the tags are an estimation/approximation/hypothesis of where the plot is heading, because the story is where we're at. Even if you try finding raw chapters out there, I'm up-to-date, so that's what we know! It may or may not go there, who knows :)

Holy sh... The sensei is hot ngl.

Thank you for the chapter 🛐
Thanks for the TL :thumbsup:
YW!!!

Dex-chan lover
So, actually, just FYI, the tags are an estimation/approximation/hypothesis of where the plot is heading, because the story is where we're at. Even if you try finding raw chapters out there, I'm up-to-date, so that's what we know! It may or may not go there, who knows :)

YW!!!
I see I will remember it

Double-page supporter
Yeah with just the two of them being shown on an abandoned shack with random stuff and a fire going on to warm up from the rain it does feel like they're on an island

Users who are viewing this thread