Season of Alabaster - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Spring that comes around

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this and finishing it up.

Happy for gin, feel sorry for yukkari. While this went by pretty quickly, and the ending is kinda sweet but underwhelming l, I would rather it end here than drag on any longer. Kinda feel like there wasn't much left after this, and thats fine.

Double-page supporter
It felt like they couldn’t create a completely satisfying ending with the whole blindness thing so the just retconned it and did a wholesome ending.

Which now that i think about it they also kinda retconned/swept under the carpet the whole high schooler sleeping for money plot iirc or maybe that was a different series i dont remember.

Wish this had a couple more volumes to flesh out but was still good and unique.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

With this ends the series, I would like to see a chapter or 2 more just to finish everything, but this ending is good enough for the series.

Dex-chan lover
Yukari deserved to end up as the losing girl after she pushed Gin out of the way of that truck and prevented him from fulfilling his destiny as the protagonist of Reincarnated into Another World Filled with Exhibitionist Art Teachers, I'll Use my Graffiti Skills to Make a Harem Bring an End to Compensated Dating!

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhh. Happy ending. Well, for the most part (poor Yukari 🥲). I'm super glad Sensei wasn't actually going blind, even if the explanation for it is definitely something that the author was probably forced to pull out of their ass. 🤭

Also... Maki... Uh... Stern Teacher Dude better watch out. 🫣

Dex-chan lover
2 years went so fast...
Thanks for your hard work ! I'm quite satisfied with this ending, there's no melodrama, he loves her, she loves him (maybe)

Short read and good ending !

Dex-chan lover
I am on the team that thinks that the random as fuck child prostitution arc was what got this canned.

What the fuck was the author thinking? That plot device came and went just as fast as it appeared, it was completely unnecessary and out of tone with this story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the work. I always love the series you decided to pick up and work on

I’m a bit conflicted as I thought the blindness thing was going to give us a bittersweet beautiful ending but I do think that this more chill wholesome ending is fine too. Overall I enjoyed this

Users who are viewing this thread