Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Power Uploader
LOL I totally expected her to fall for him if he defeated her. She can't help it, that's the trait of her species.

Aggregator gang
system notice: too much time in war zones and not enough time socializing has granted you the hidden ability "Dense MC Syndrome". all even slightly romantic interactions will be unnoticed unless the girl is explicitly blunt about her feelings...and maybe not noticed even then...

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac nah fam, he doesnt have Dense MC Syndrome, but he has Extreme Edgelord which nullifies any non extreme romantic development

But for real tho, these type of manhwa only have romance near the end. And by that time the female (strong or not) is usually nothing more than damsel in distress

Are you guys really expecting that someone would think that is love in this kind of scenario? *smh

wish my pa woulda told me that girls will fall in love with the man who takes their balls

Dex-chan lover
Girls thirsty that’s why. This man stole her balls but he’s about to get his cherries popped

Double-page supporter
If someone stole my stuff I'd just get pissed. Is this girl a saint?

Dex-chan lover
Edora a kyut
But if she one of the traitors... shes gonna get rekt by him

edora best girl, and probably the only (living) girl, given how these sorts of things play out.

Users who are viewing this thread