Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

I would tell her to get her man but I also can't get my man not to look at other ladies so it's hard hahahaha

C'mon girl. Just barge in. Squeezeeeee and slay that fox. If somethings bad happen, remember your true goals. And God is on your side. (Templar voice) in the name of God on our side, chargeeeeeee go forth.

Double-page supporter
Oh my god please no. Don't devolve into a story where the characters' competency and intelligence are dependent on the plot...

Dex-chan lover
Soleil is a thot, but goddamn she is hot! Why couldn't the mc reincarnate as her?!

man soleia..........she's so hot........if villain bad why hot................

thanks for the chapter!

@Danni4 the thing is, yes he could do whatever the hell he wants even if he was labeled as dictator or cruel but if the Emperor would kill her immediately, in the past he won't have problems and he could easily kill Soleia's cult or followers without facing consequences. But the him now, has weakness and his weakness is literally has the most weakest body and unfortunate person created in manhwa history. If he will immediately kill Soleia, her followers (and we don't even know which of the wizards tower is her followers, another disadvantage) could easily aveda kadavra the palace in revenge where the FL resides and in seconds she is dead. Another thing, yes the Emperor is blessed by a god but its still useless because the god can't interfere because of a taboo or laws. In the original novel, the god also didn't do anything because he was bound in Judetta. The earth monarch has carelessly killed people and earned a dictator title but in the end, commoners revolt or form a revolution by the help of another influential person person/noble. A noble or a person will step up, create a division and question his leadership resulting to the division of nobles until it will reach to the commoners who will also pick sides. This can create as stated above, people's revolt. It's not new in our world history, where monarchs can also be executed.

This is why you strike the iron while it's hot behead thots when you have the opportunity to behead them, asap.

Why not just stab her already. She already admitted. If he would not retaliate, I would hate him for this.

Worry not people, this trial is for our couple's love to grow. Eru is surely not dumb to marry Soleia.

Users who are viewing this thread