Seikishi no Ore ga suki ni natta heroine ga zokuzoku to Aitsu no Harem member ni natte shimaundakedo Ore no Nani ga Ikenai noka Dareka Oshiete kure!!…

Dex-chan lover
Uh I had a bad feeling seeing the cover and the first chapter confirmed it. It's kinda yikes to start off like this without any synopsis lol.

Anyways here's supposedly a synopsis of it from Novelupdates
Yamada Ichiro, who was summoned to another world, and the black-hearted handsome Ryuguin.

The appraisal results show that Ryuguin is the hero and I am the Holy Knight.

While the hero Ryuguin is playing around without making any effort, I’m always full of scars and tattered because I went out to clear the labyrinth countless times to save the world.

Even though I helped the growth and passed through the line of death together with the heroines, they all stuck with Ryuguin for some reason, confessing to Ryuguin in front of me and jumping into his chest.

The number of Ryuguin harems is increasing.

This story is about me jumping out of Ryuguin’s harem party and doing what I want to do

(At least silver lining is it's not gonna continue like this, still wouldn't read it though)

Dex-chan lover
Saw that coming from a world away. Of course that's how it goes with a jerkass "hero".

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought the Japanese couldnt go any lower in terms of trash we get this. From the 2 reviews on novelupdates it doesnt seem like theres going to be any satisfaction in overcoming being cucked by a cheat skill hero

Group Leader
Uh I had a bad feeling seeing the cover and the first chapter confirmed it. It's kinda yikes to start off like this without any synopsis lol.

(At least silver lining is it's not gonna continue like this, still wouldn't read it though)
Yeah the description and title felt way too spoilery so I left it as you see don't believe it's against the rules so tee hee

Yamada Ichiro, who was summoned to another world, and the black-hearted handsome Ryuguin.

While the hero Ryuguin is playing around without making any effort, I’m always full of scars and tattered because I went out to clear the labyrinth countless times to save the world.

Even though I helped the growth and passed through the line of death together with the heroines, they all stuck with Ryuguin for some reason, confessing to Ryuguin in front of me and jumping into his chest.

This story is about me jumping out of Ryuguin’s harem party and doing what I want to do

Thanks to you ive just dodged a bullet

Dex-chan lover
Man, you guys would not survive Hunchback of Notre Dame. So werid people see unrequited love for MC and instantly go "Cuck I'm out".

I won't be back but that's more because the premise seems generic and there's not even a promise of boobs to hold me in. Good luck everybody else.

Dex-chan lover
Is this another story where the hero is using mind-control BS to rape women that are actually into the MC? Ugh…
Unless light magic is capable of brainwashing(which has been case in some other stories), or the "hero's sword" skill refers to a sword in his pants, or he picked up something off screen — the only choice is that all present and future "heroines" that jump into hero's arms are doing that...because he is a "hero".
On the other hand, I don't think this is necessarily getting "cucked", as I haven't seen any strong indication of his feelings, not yet at least
(Edit: on second read, he has some signs, but still, getting "cucked" I think indicates prior knowledge of his feelings by either hero/princess or both, which we don't know if they know.)

can you give me the novelupdates link? I cant find it for some reason

Dex-chan lover
And the funny thing is. Its tagged as Harem. Why im not surprised its Magadex
Its possible that "hero gets harem, hero is shit, harem (tries to) switch to mc" storyline will be implemented, which would make tag correct on all fronts

Users who are viewing this thread