Seikishi no Ore ga suki ni natta heroine ga zokuzoku to Aitsu no Harem member ni natte shimaundakedo Ore no Nani ga Ikenai noka Dareka Oshiete kure!!…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the info man. But ReDo of the Healer is Quality stuff compared to this since there was no NTR there and MC quickly got the upper hand pretty much early.
A bit of a weird stance, considering that in redo, a straight(?)guy got raped while drugged by both men and women countless times, which should be at least as disturbing as ntr

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck is ntr supposed to be a credible fetish?
I mean, usually when I come across Ntr doujins, I enjoy them [if there are/for these] 2 reasons:
1) typically better art then average
2) the "corruption" of the "cheating" one. Something about that breakdown from a faithful SO/spouse into being a sexcrazed maniac just tickles a bit.
When it usually then comes to the "cucking" part, I try to ignore the existence of a poor sod with a pity boner, cuz it dampens the mood.
Something like that.

Dex-chan lover
A bit of a weird stance, considering that in redo, a straight(?)guy got raped while drugged by both men and women countless times, which should be at least as disturbing as ntr
Not a stance I would say, probably is disturbing as NTR for most but will be more acceptabed then what we will see in this manga. I mean look at Berserk. He got raped sinced Ch1, which was more graphic then in Redo of a Healer but the people were more angry when his girl getting raped which people saw as NTR. Difference here is that Berserk was grim from the start and the rape scene, despite disgusting, was meant for MC to take revenge... you cant compare it to this manga which obviously has a thing for the MC/the reader to feel like they gets cucked, aka netorare fetish.

I remember when the chapter got released in Redo of the Healer, it showed indirectly he got raped by males too, only lik 1-2 small very small panels but people still didnt liked it for obvious reasons. There were other weird, disapointing stuff happening like the sword hero getting gangbanged instead of hmi doing it himself, but Redo of a Healer is a can of worms hence people not liking it overall.

But my point is, people would be more accepting like rape (even when its done to the MC) in the long run, then having a manga promoted as a Harem where all the girls (except one which comes much later into the story) getting fucked through the full manga, chapter after chapter.

Group Leader
Oh its this story. As I read the original WN source, you guys be prepared for a very long ntr story if you havent left already.

So the Asshole hero has some kind of charm power to justify him being able to steal women from the MC. The MC was able to get female partners later on that the asshole cant charm and thus he wanted it more.

Also there is some goddess that actually made the world that way for the asshole and the MC has to defeat her.

Last part I read is where the MC defeats the asshole and he gets exposed, the stolen women regret loving that guy and wants to reconnect with the MC but he moved on with a woman who wasnt captured by the asshole.

If the spoiler isnt accurate then I apologize, I realize that the story is so tropey with all the themes of the usual stories of its type which includes ReDo Healer. This type of story where the MC suffers from a powerful asshole and then they got their revenge is pretty popular in JP side.

NTR is made to be the reason for revenge. The best stories have their revenge that would make Kira proud but usually the ones that get adapted have more pathetic protagonist and their revenge is just disappointing.
dont even think this manga will ever get to that part honestly, so this is just gonna be a trainwreck annoyance

Banned
dont even think this manga will ever get to that part honestly, so this is just gonna be a trainwreck annoyance

Yeah. The karma part happens way later in the story and we might just get the suffering chapters before this gets the axe.

So none of you tried to just look up the original web novel? It's free, though you have to use google translate to read it.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4816hg/

If you don't want to read it here is the TLDR Hero was totally evil and tricked the girls into siding with him, then the girls eventually go back to the protag as they realize the hero is a lying scum, and that they all actually loved the protag, hero does get his ass handed to him eventually
WHEN IS THAT DAMN EVENTUALLY THEN

Dex-chan lover
It's good that at least the knight commander and the minister guy appreciate the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I hate it when mc got unnecessary op powers ups when the story is still in introduction phase. But this is something else, instead of mc getting the bs, its another douche that got it. Who started the stupid power ups shit? Theres some that was done well like one punch man but for sure not this one.

Dex-chan lover
WHEN IS THAT DAMN EVENTUALLY THEN
Sadly, the douche does not get his ass handed to him for a very long time, we gotta watch the protag and the girls suffer for many arcs before then. The girls first go through a whole arc of them realizing they where tricked, and whole arcs of their inner turmoil about the guilt and shame they feel at betraying the protag, each girl getting her own guilt trip arc separately

Group Leader
Sadly, the douche does not get his ass handed to him for a very long time, we gotta watch the protag and the girls suffer for many arcs before then. The girls first go through a whole arc of them realizing they where tricked, and whole arcs of their inner turmoil about the guilt and shame they feel at betraying the protag, each girl getting her own guilt trip arc separately
He actually gets something pretty early on when MC cuts his head off. And 2 other times. Not a total beat down but he does get some comeuppance early on

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So none of you tried to just look up the original web novel? It's free, though you have to use google translate to read it.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4816hg/

If you don't want to read it here is the TLDR Hero was totally evil and tricked the girls into siding with him, then the girls eventually go back to the protag as they realize the hero is a lying scum, and that they all actually loved the protag, hero does get his ass handed to him eventually
Quick question about the girls and the MC

Does the MC just let them back into his life as if nothing happened? Obviously it’s not truly their fault, but only true simps would probably just accept them after all that

Dex-chan lover

Does the MC just let them back into his life as if nothing happened? Obviously it’s not truly their fault, but only true simps would probably just accept them after all that
The answer is kind of complicated.
The girls themselves go through personal side arcs of self guilt tripping, and awakening into how they where fooled. The eventual victory against the douche hero was possible thanks to one of the girls acting as evidence and testifying to the public about his lies. It is a group effort where the girls themselves played a part in outing the heroe.

Dex-chan lover
By all repsect since I would be the very last person on this universe defending a weak-ass/lame/beta-cuck protagonist like in this manga, but dont people hated Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi for a different reason ? Mostly that its rapey and MC becoming a scumbag on his path towards revenge or the pointless porture which make it hard for the readers to look at him as the protagonist ?

Sure the main heronies used him but they never fucked other guys, hence he wants to take revenge and its done through sex. And mostly its done not that you as the reader dosent feel shit like in this manga as there are two different themes going on. At least thats how I look at it. But obviously in both mangas we cant say the MC is Strong in the sense of your typical Harem protagonist, but at least in Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi you feel less shit as a male compared this this manga.
That's dumb hatred.

MC has every right to be the way he was because he's been raped so much he lost it

Group Leader

Not really except the sword saint who wanted to become his student. Princess has to fix the relationships she destroyed in favor of the hero and funds she wasted for him so she's traveling around for that not with the MC. Saint wants to repent and go back to being a normal priest or something. Magician goes back to her adoptive mother who she hurt when she was brainwashed. Sword saint becomes student again but no relationship beyond that. There's a reason for this but I won't say here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's dumb hatred.

MC has every right to be the way he was because he's been raped so much he lost it
He might have his reason, but it dosent mean people will enjoy or accept it hence the overwhelming negative opinnion about that manga. Not to go into full details about everyones preferences or own moral compases but people expect it evolves to something that they can enjoy - whatever that might be for said people. And in that manga it didnt delivered or came to late (as for my case) after people jumped ship after some parts in the story.

Dex-chan lover
He might have his reason, but it dosent mean people will enjoy or accept it hence the overwhelming negative opinnion about that manga. Not to go into full details about everyones preferences or own moral compases but people expect it evolves to something that they can enjoy - whatever that might be for said people. And in that manga it didnt delivered or came to late (as for my case) after people jumped ship after some parts in the story.
the amount of people that hand wave his fucking awfulness (you know, the rape and torture) because he experienced it is fucking weird.

Users who are viewing this thread