Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone explain to me where did sylphy boobs go? Am i missing something.
I was thinking this earlier and went back to the first ch, then jumped between chapters, her chest just kept getting smaller and smaller...I had to double check that this wasn't the group that censors cleavage
I assume it was a miscommunication between the original creator and the guy doing the manga adaptation. The artist probably didn't know she was supposed the be more petite. She was likely made smaller so that the they could do the size jealousy thing. I pretty sure she started shrinking right before the water sprite showed up and that's when they started having her sulk about bust size. So now she's like an ironing board that got run over by an Acme brand steamroller. Not that I'd mind, flat can be nice in it's own way.

yeah i also notice this when i was rereading, she had noticeable breast throughout vol 3 but suddenly vol 4 ch 19 she flat as a board! who knows what happened to her boobs maybe dyne absorbed them lmao
I just hope she doesn't end up concave.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still sad Silphy lose her boobs :meguuusad:

I assume it was a miscommunication between the original creator and the guy doing the manga adaptation. The artist probably didn't know she was supposed the be more petite. She was likely made smaller so that the they could do the size jealousy thing. I pretty sure she started shrinking right before the water sprite showed up and that's when they started having her sulk about bust size. So now she's like an ironing board that got run over by an Acme brand steamroller. Not that I'd mind, flat can be nice in it's own way.

I just hope she doesn't end up concave.
If this was truly the case, I wish they went away with the size jealousy instead. It is overused and doesn't really add to a character.

Dex-chan lover
You might be thinking of the Water Spirit Dyne, not Sylphy. Sylphy's always been modestly sized.
Except her current design goes past beyond modest. Even the female knight on pg 9 is more modest.

Her boobs definitely shrunk compared to the early chapters.
DALQsNK.png

Remember what they took from you

Dex-chan lover
Except her current design goes past beyond modest. Even the female knight on pg 9 is more modest.

Her boobs definitely shrunk compared to the early chapters.
Huh...so when did that happen? Time to do a little research...

Edit: Her size began getting inconsistent somewhere around chapter 13, then visibly halved at about chapter 19, then what it currently is by chapter 22. :confused:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really hate this stupid trope that the rarer the creature is, the tastier its meat is. As a general rule, meat of carnivores tastes worse because of high uric acid and less fat. There's always that "every single part of rare creatures is precious" bullshit in these isekai stories.

Dex-chan lover
I think she needs more meat on her body for him to appreciate her as much as he does meat.

Can't write a food description without something overflowing.

Imagining an orc. The picture of the orc is fuzzy. The picture of the obligatory half-naked female knight is not. Seems legit.

Dry and sweet. That actually does sound like the ham I've got in my fridge.

There's always the idea that if something is rare or hard to get, it's tastier. That goes completely contrary to common belief about meat. Predator meat is generally not highly regarded in real life, but almost always a delicacy in fantasy.

Ale for meat is good.

"A bunch of muscular men and cat ears."
What did he expect? Cute catgirls suddenly turning up?

I really hate this stupid trope that the rarer the creature is, the tastier its meat is. As a general rule, meat of carnivores tastes worse because of high uric acid and less fat. There's always that "every single part of rare creatures is precious" bullshit in these isekai stories.

Tuna, salmon, swordfish and chicken are all predators. We usually don't eat animals that predate on large mammals (i.e. humans) because they are not worth the effort and the risk, but in the past bears were considered a delicacy.

Japanese seems indeed to value rarity over taste, the more forbidden the snack the better: look what they do to sharks, whales and poisonous puffer fishes...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
F Sylphy's bewbs

Also, this should be retitled:

"I'm a spirit mage, but I refuse to use spirits under any circumstances, and have a fucking ridiculous child-toy hammer-des!"

Dex-chan lover
Tuna, salmon, swordfish and chicken are all predators. We usually don't eat animals that predate on large mammals (i.e. humans) because they are not worth the effort and the risk, but in the past bears were considered a delicacy.

Japanese seems indeed to value rarity over taste, the more forbidden the snack the better: look what they do to sharks, whales and poisonous puffer fishes...
Dolphins, Elephants, chimpanzees, rhinoceros (before they helped them become extinct), pandas, gorillas...

Not to mention the ridiculous notion that men only "really" like meat and savory, and women only "really" like sweets and light flavoring...

Fed-Kun's army
The translation is just barely readable with some parts very ambiguous or plain impossible to understand, how about getting a proofreader/editor?

Also, I really prefer smaller breasts, I feel like too many girls in this manga has extremely huge breasts, like every single girl in the guild and so on. It just feels fake when there's so little variation, like the creator is a boob maniac or believes it's a bonus to have everyone be voluptuous, as if everyone likes exaggerated flesh bags. So, I'm happy about sylphie getting a slimmer frame although the inferiority joke is so damn overdone and just idiotic at this point. Cliché doesn't mean good.

It's kinda silly if the manga artist failed to get even basic information right if sylphie was meant to be slim from the start. How can one fail at such a basic task? Is there no communication between the author and artist and the author confirming the design before the artist starts using it in the actual manga? I find it hard to believe that professionals that do this for a living screw up something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread