Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Is the reason "having a proper translation and edit" not enough for you?
It just goes to show you guys just read what ever gourment shit is givin to you people.
Lemme trust the translation of someone who doesn't know 'whatever' is one word, misspelled gourmet, and given, and doesn't know how to use commas.
Get off your condescending high horse, bozo

Group Leader
Lemme trust the translation of someone who doesn't know 'whatever' is one word, misspelled gourmet, and given, and doesn't know how to use commas.
huh? what are you on about? I'm not even the one translating the manga. I'm just mad about you for not being grateful at the proper work and just satisfied with an MTL version and sloppy TS work.

Power Uploader
sooooo, what convinced you to try and take back a series you abandoned over 2 years ago that's already had m40 chapters translated since?
Try that again when we actually sniped the latest chapter. Our previous release was 21, and this one is 22, so we're merely continuing where we left off. The 2 years gap just meant we had no luck recruiting up until now, simple as that.

Dex-chan lover
previous TL was Machine TL, try read that again
Am well aware its machine TL, however I have no problems with it. Its legible enough to pass, yes there are mistakes in grammar and spelling but since ya haven't updated in OVER 2 years.... I'd say its good enough.

Am not trying to say don't do this series, but maybe start at the most recent chapter TLd then backfill when ya have time until you reach ya own previous translations 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I know that this was sniped by that Comicdom money begger who then returned to beg for money again with different pseudonyms but I am a bit confused as to why continue from this point? Sure it is where you left off for the most part but why not just go ahead for 62 instead unless the MTL was so bad it messed the story up completely?

Power Uploader
I know that this was sniped by that Comicdom money begger who then returned to beg for money again with different pseudonyms but I am a bit confused as to why continue from this point? Sure it is where you left off for the most part but why not just go ahead for 62 instead unless the MTL was so bad it messed the story up completely?
Because doing that requires reading through all the raw, which takes even longer. Best that we just carry on with what we know first.

Power Uploader
Am well aware its machine TL, however I have no problems with it. Its legible enough to pass, yes there are mistakes in grammar and spelling but since ya haven't updated in OVER 2 years.... I'd say its good enough.

Am not trying to say don't do this series, but maybe start at the most recent chapter TLd then backfill when ya have time until you reach ya own previous translations 🤷‍♂️
That’s only possible if we have two separate TL to work on both, which we don’t. It took us 2 years to find capable TL, I doubt this’ll ever happen.

Dex-chan lover
the previous group only did it as com work so no new chapter will be uploaded from them unless commissioned again, toor picking it back up is ideal

stop being an asshole over a group coming back to a manga

Thank you for coming back to this series. And thank you for saving it from the mess of comicdom and their broken English, the nonsense MTL gibberish and straight up empty panels. I hope you folks and the new TL stick with it.

Users who are viewing this thread