Rascal Does Not Dream of a Sister Home Alone

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Little sister on the spectrum and a chad onii-chan with a badass scar on his chest laying thots. Where does this comic want to go?

For those who may be confused: this manga is a continuation of an adaptation of a light novel series written by Hajime Kamoshida called “Seishun Buta Yarou”, or in English, “Rascal Does Not Dream”. This is the fifth volume in the series. The read order is as follows:

Bunny Girl Senpai
Petite Devil Kohai
Logical Witch
Siscon Idol
Orusuban Imouto (this volume)
Yumemiru Shoujo

Dex-chan lover
Finally! My favorite Arc! Hope this got more detailed then anime. Though, idk how the original is going since I don't read the novel. But since usually anime adaptation bound to get some changes, I hope the manga one is closer to the novel! (I'm not reading other arc manga ver. So idk how it's going in the manga)

Dex-chan lover
For those who may be confused: this manga is a continuation of an adaptation of a light novel series written by Hajime Kamoshida called “Seishun Buta Yarou”, or in English, “Rascal Does Not Dream”. This is the fifth volume in the series. The read order is as follows:

Bunny Girl Senpai
Petite Devil Kohai
Logical Witch
Siscon Idol
Orusuban Imouto (this volume)
Yumemiru Shoujo
So why hasn't siscon Idol been posted?? It's seems to be missing

There’s been no chapters released as of yet. Not sure what’s taking so long.
As in there is no translations yet of the chapters or the raws didn't release yet? if so what a weird way to adapt a novel ,out of order

Group Leader
As in there is no translations yet of the chapters or the raws didn't release yet? if so what a weird way to adapt a novel ,out of order
There has been no raws yet. They announced today that chapter 1 would start on December 25th. Dreaming Girl manga (the sequel to this) is also currently ongoing, and is spectacularly good.

There has been no raws yet. They announced today that chapter 1 would start on December 25th. Dreaming Girl manga (the sequel to this) is also currently ongoing, and is spectacularly good.
I read the previous 3 Prequel to this manga ,i found out about the 3 new sequel like 2 days ago (i wish mangadex had a way to notify you about new manga related entries , nor did anilist give me a notification too which is weird ,they usually do) i was going to read them chronically but i guess if they're getting released this way ,i guess i'll read them out of order ,i watched anime/movies so im not ruining my experience ,remind me of mahouka manga which is why i stopped and only focused on anime/novel

Group Leader
i was going to read them chronically but i guess if they're getting released this way ,i guess i'll read them out of order ,i watched anime/movies so im not ruining my experience ,remind me of mahouka manga which is why i stopped and only focused on anime/novel
Honestly, the two new manga (and probably will hold true for the third) are closer to love letters to fans of this series than actual straight up adaptations of the source material. It's hard to explain why without getting into details, but expect some very, very good things.

Users who are viewing this thread