Seitokai ni mo Ana wa Aru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 14.6 - Omake

Aggregator gang
So now we know the deep lore about the presidents "Circumstance" huh? It is hilarious to me that the author put that much thought into this type of stuff. Nice bonus content too.

Dex-chan lover
So now we know the deep lore about the presidents "Circumstance" huh? It is hilarious to me that the author put that much thought into this type of stuff. Nice bonus content too.
"Thinks it's embarrassing to do it while staring right at the picture and also a bit rude to the person in it?"
Man, she's such a nice girl, even while masturbating. Caring about feeling of the person in the fap folder, she makes me feel a bit ashamed.

Does "All ages edition" means there is also another edition? :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Just saying that Tan and Arisu is close enough with each other that she will let him wear her own swimsuit albeit for a punishment.

You know it's kinda kinky in a way when you realized about it

Dex-chan lover
Just saying that Tan and Arisu is close enough with each other that she will let him wear her own swimsuit albeit for a punishment.

You know it's kinda kinky in a way when you realized about it
Well the author is continuing on that part in the current raw manga chapters. Thank god its not a harem kind of thing and Komaro is a self-insert too.

Users who are viewing this thread