Sekai de Yuuitsu no Tenshokushi: Job Hopper na Ore wa, Isekai de Subete no Job o Kiwameru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Well, I hope he needs to grind EVERY JOB HE NEEDS TO HAVE if he changes job on the fly. Or else, it'll be boring.

Double-page supporter
Not gonna lie, I'm interested in this one solely because its nice to see an Isekai where the main character isn't a complete fucking pathetic doormat from the offset, or a stereotypical "Man my life was so terrible before I got transported to a fantasy world I am so obviously a blank template for overworked japanese salarymen to project themselves onto" trope.
This MC seems like he'd be the over-enthusiastic and excessively self-confident best friend of a shonen protagonist and I'm here for it. Isekai has a serious doormat protagonist problem in spite of 99.9% of them being overpowered as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
please no harem, just one love interest. and please let the love interest be an actual character... (though it would eb funny if he made her act like his secretairy/ assitant)

pls pls no harem

i want a sigma male grindset mc

Dex-chan lover
So he's the Warrior of Light from FFXIV then.

I guess you could make an entire series solely from the premise of that one fight in the Shadowbringers Trailer where WoL is just swapping from job to job mid fight but how good it'll be heavily depends on the execution.

Dex-chan lover
i'll read it, also refreshing they just go into the isekai not 90% of the first chapter talking to some kind of god.

Dex-chan lover
yeah alr this is funny enough, ill stick around to see where they go with this

Aggregator gang
i think its bc the whole isekai started out with being sent to a game world so the status screen is from game stuffs and then the other thingy i like to think its like is that you can create your own magic so since you know that status screens exsist you can use it but not others sorry if this is kinda hard to read
Nah, it started getting popular after SAO. This didn’t happen in Digimon, Twelve Kingdoms, Escaflowne, or Inuyasha. Hell, even anime/manga with MMO titles before SAO didn’t show status screens, I don’t recall that in .hack do you?

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused by how much praise this is getting. The premise is as generic as it gets. I'm baffled the author thought a resume of job-hopping could be treated as a good thing. Even in the West, it's a sign of being unstable and unreliable. I can think of multiple series where the protagonist develops an inferiority complex because of it.

Dex-chan lover
Ok first chapter, I wish it had gotten to the meat of the story instead of being all set up but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai this isekai that, fuck u all. Fuck this shit for appearing on my home suggestion. A literally shit. Author just want quick cash from joining the isekai trash group. I bet this guy actually never even have played a game with fantasy middle aged theme or read a novel. All of them just copying each other. Completely trash

Users who are viewing this thread