Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Page 20
konosuba-megumin.gif

Dex-chan lover
so we just got confirmed... Lugh is a man of culture, well from his side at least he's not inmune to seduction with what happened with Talt

Dex-chan lover
Epona's power is gonna be unleashed to levels never seen before!

Dex-chan lover
Damn... the pacing is so good.
You'd think that all this slips and jumps would throw you off, but really... it's done well.

Also, I'm glad we're finally addressing all the tiddies in the room; the waiting has been worse than RikuPathos...

Dex-chan lover
it's been a while but damn epona is autistic just ignoring his father like that

what's she have to offer anyway to get this "main girl" status? nothing. just author say-so

teens > older women, you know it i know it we all know it

Double-page supporter
god how i wish that they would do some sort of time skip before trying to have romance with the MC since the MC is older then what like 70, 80, 90 even since you combine both the age he died and the age he is currently. mental he is way older then them. and all the harem candidate currently are what younger then Eighteen or heck with how old he is mental it would still be weird until they turn 30 or something.

Dex-chan lover
I thought least in his house he was already officially with Dia with his mother pushing to have the maid be his mistress.

Were is it???Just when this manga is getting to its best imo, it's releases have gotten the worst!!! So frustrating lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
how old are they again
Lugh's physically like 14, same age as Talt, Macha, Epona and the other first-years at that academy (though mentally guy's like in his 60s or 70s, add on his 14 yrs of the isekai, guy's 70-80). Dia's like 16, 2 years older than Lugh? Really need a time skip, this is vom af...

Users who are viewing this thread