Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
In the last page, you have:

"... should I forge an even stronger sword?"

"But, maybe that's a bit unnecessary"

This is wrong. She was quoting and reminiscing about the last thing the blacksmith told her ("I'll forge an even stronger sword immediately"), only to dismiss it with something like "ehh, but I don't really need that", which ties with the saw comment.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly these guys seems more concerened about Mayonaize now hell the age of darkness they will bring will probaly just be something with Mayonaise..
I mean, imagine if they took over the world and legalize mayonnaise as beverage. Oh, the horror :eek:

Aggregator gang
I love how everyone knows exactly how "executives of a cult who trying to destroy the world behind the scenes" looks like.

tVUVhNx.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, imagine if they took over the world and legalize mayonnaise as beverage. Oh, the horror :eek:
They won't legalize it.. they will make it a law that you have to put mayonnaise on EVERYTHING!!! even drinking mayonnaise on holy days or rituals or something. :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
well, at least she hasn't accidentally chopped her own fingers/foot off lol tho i assume she has enough magic to heal/regenerate limbs XD

Dex-chan lover
Yay! The executives from a secret cult that wants to destroy the world from behind the scenes are back! I love those guys.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than S rank being weak in this world, it seems to me more that the people of this world don't realize S rank = top rank (because it doesn't make any sense)

Users who are viewing this thread