"Sekai Saikyou no Shitsuji" Black Shokuba wo Tsuihousareta Ore, Koori no Reijou ni Hirowareru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
What's up with their heads? Did their heads use to be like this, or was that new for this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Does she still not remember she was the one who drove him away. It nice she changed but it still bugs me she doesn't seem to realize she had him fired.

Dex-chan lover
Merchant got owned so badly. Sasuga grandpa. :chad:

Wenty's attitude might have been horrible, but it's never too late to change. Then again, things are different now so she'd have to accept that.

Aggregator gang
As much as Art definitely didn't intend it to be, that was probably the best revenge he could have gotten.

Dex-chan lover
Well i hope she gets off her ass and learns from this experience, if my boy art is all good i guess

Dex-chan lover
Too much vileness has bulit up in her. Good to see the wound has been lanced and the sickness purged. Now she just needs to learn and grow from this and she will be on her way to becoming a civilized human. A feat not all have achieved.

Dex-chan lover
this is the type of unrealistic shit that makes me hate a protagonist. please stop being so damned altruistic and get mad be upset have fucking human emotions do anything other than being concerned for the wellbeing of those who wronged you.

Dex-chan lover
this is the type of unrealistic shit that makes me hate a protagonist. please stop being so damned altruistic and get mad be upset have fucking human emotions do anything other than being concerned for the wellbeing of those who wronged you.
What good does any of that do? He knows she's not a truly bad person, so what's the point in being angry anymore especially after she showed she's willing to atone?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

At least it won't become a harem (yet), but too bad for Wenty. She actually played the childhood friend/osananajimi role as the abusive type and now she lost him. Too bad but it is what it is.
P.S.
Chapters 21 and 22 is already up but it is in 'timed exclusive' mode and can only be read at aniglis' site at agscomics dot com

Users who are viewing this thread