Sekitou Elegy

Fed-Kun's army
Omfg I was reading this thinking it was finished...noooooooo I have to wait like the rest of y’all 😭

Double-page supporter
I Just finished High Position (another manga from the same author), and I liked his way of portraying relationships but it was quite the rollercoaster, with an ending of the story leaving a strong impact, I hope this one will be completly translated one day and will be as good on a whole.

Although I think it had a rocky start, the mature and realistic feel of the manga is amazing, a breath of fresh air from all these cutesy and harem animes that goes on forever without any development from the characters. The story is amazing and god the artist is so amazing at drawing background and objects, mostly vehicles

I really hope this series continues to be translated. I haven't enjoyed a manga this much in a while!

@MOKALI is tremendously working for so many years on this but I really hope that someone else who is less busy can work on this manga in the near future. I just noticed that only 4 chapters have released this year. It's really a pity that no one has picked this up.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone read the Raws ? That ending so so bad

Was good until the ex-bf arrived...didn't expect this to have NTR.
So Tomoko cheated on Satoshi with the psycho ex, after what she reveals to him, the broke up and she goes back to her place ofc.
(Not 100% but 99% happened. Can someone confirm it ? I cant read JAP)
After a moment of uncertainty, Satoshi and the Ex have a fight, get super buddies and go travel around (WTF) to later have a final talk with Tomoko.

Could someone with Jap knowledge confirm it? it happens here https://imgur.com/a/Iazmfi0
If its really what I understood, what a trash story and characters. It confirms the tags on mangaupdates....

@CBFlap I think she doesn't actually cheat on him(sleep with/do anything sexual). Can't find any translations of it but from message boards and stuff that seems to be the case. Might be something like emotional cheating and thats why she feels like she has to tell ML abt it.

Dex-chan lover
What's the sauce of the scan showing that viscans needs manpower please ? For ex last page of chapt. 3

@CBFlap
I'm not an expert on japanese, but with the help of deepL... Yeah. It seems she cheated.
She says she needed to confirm that her heart is not tied to her old boyfriend and she felt sick at the end. She says that her feelings didn't change for mc even after sleeping with her old boyfriend and she get mad when mc doubts her.
Later mc (boy) even starts to feel apologetic at the end saying it's his fault for pushing her to do that.

I was expecting MC to have a redemption arc, but I guess he'll be an even bigger cuck than he was at the beginning.

@CBFlap where did you read the raws ?
edit: this is still pretty far from the ending anw, there's still 30 something chapters to go

@Pesukarhu5 I found this in a review on manga update
So, the girl didn't actually cheat, as in, she didn't have sex with her ex. They were just staying at the hotel overnight. She later even confessed to the main what happened, he raged, they had a temporary break, but still ended up together.

Dex-chan lover
@villko05 if you mean by "sleeping" like sex then i dont think Chiko and her ex are having sex at that hotel. Because in chapter 162 Chiko said to Satoshi that "you still believe that i did it with Yusaku" so that basically imply that they didn't have sex. But take it with a grain of salt though cause the language is Spanish and im using a English translator to read it.

Feels sad this series will die too because of lack of traffic. What a wonderful series.

Users who are viewing this thread