Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
Really don't understand your views on this. this arc is the first time actual misfortune has befallen the MC. He has steamrolled over every thing before this arc, and now that its actually interesting as we see him overcome an obstacle he couldn't prevent you want it to end?
You don't see how this arc has gone on for far far far to long?

Dex-chan lover
Like those that try to salvage the Titanic, which is an impossible task.
Yet we cheer them on anyway way as its a amazing feat to accomplish.
Although we must ask how many have we lost along the way between these arcs.
All I can say is that seeing some billionaires die due to their own stupidity was still rather entertaining in its own way.
Much like seeing this series drown itself by drawing this arc out is also kinda funny.

Thanks for the translation genderbenderbb2.
The Titanic is a protected reef site, nobody is salvaging that, the billionaires died doing the much more intelligent pass time of sightseeing through a tiny window you can't see out of.

Dex-chan lover
Really don't understand your views on this. this arc is the first time actual misfortune has befallen the MC. He has steamrolled over every thing before this arc, and now that its actually interesting as we see him overcome an obstacle he couldn't prevent you want it to end?
Right. Not gonna argue with that, but do you remember which chapter started this sub-plot?

It was in Chapter 47.

FORTY!

SEVEN!

Which chapter is this (so far) and we are still in here? It's Chapter 68.

SIXTY!

EIGHT!

Don't you think that this sub-plot has already overstayed its welcome?

Dex-chan lover
The Titanic is a protected reef site, nobody is salvaging that, the billionaires died doing the much more intelligent pass time of sightseeing through a tiny window you can't see out of.
I thought they tried to salvage parts of it after a first sank? In order to figure out why it sank?
From Wikipedia so to be held with scepticism:

“Controversial salvage operations have recovered thousands of items from the Titanic, which have been conserved and put on public display.”

But from what I have read you are indeed correct. Although not much pointing, changing wire written now. As the joke, still kind of lands.

Dex-chan lover
I thought they tried to salvage parts of it after a first sank? In order to figure out why it sank?
From Wikipedia so to be held with scepticism:

“Controversial salvage operations have recovered thousands of items from the Titanic, which have been conserved and put on public display.”

But from what I have read you are indeed correct. Although not much pointing, changing wire written now. As the joke, still kind of lands.
People tried to salvage stuff off of it a long time ago, before it sank further down and became too dangerous to approach, now you just get tourists that want to add some of their junk to the pile down there because it was so romantic when the old lady threw that necklace into the water.

Dex-chan lover
People tried to salvage stuff off of it a long time ago, before it sank further down and became too dangerous to approach, now you just get tourists that want to add some of their junk to the pile down there because it was so romantic when the old lady threw that necklace into the water.
I thought there was a massive blank market for Titanic memorabilia? With things worth tons of money, could have sworn that I’ve seen Titanic memorabilia on a fraud show before.

Dex-chan lover
I thought there was a massive blank market for Titanic memorabilia? With things worth tons of money, could have sworn that I’ve seen Titanic memorabilia on a fraud show before.
There is, but that doesn't mean it's new memorabilia, a lot of those collectors just trade among themselves.

Dex-chan lover
There is, but that doesn't mean it's new memorabilia, a lot of those collectors just trade among themselves.
Thanks for the Interesting information you seen very knowledgeable in this kind of field.
At any rate have a good weekend.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't a good obstacle, and it's gone on for way too fucking long

Dex-chan lover
This isn't a good obstacle, and it's gone on for way too fucking long
I think its a good obstacle due to the fact that it shows a major weakness our MC has in this other world. The fact that artifacts or items meant to control or affect summoned/magical beasts work on him finally gives him a weakness that was lacking before. It gives him motivation to become better and train harder with his skills and any future skills he gets. Also gives motivation for the god/angel dude to become more proactive.
You don't see how this arc has gone on for far far far to long?
Right. Not gonna argue with that, but do you remember which chapter started this sub-plot?

It was in Chapter 47.

FORTY!

SEVEN!

Which chapter is this (so far) and we are still in here? It's Chapter 68.

SIXTY!

EIGHT!

Don't you think that this sub-plot has already overstayed its welcome?
Compared to other manga that far outstay the welcome of an arc with chapters that lead into the hundreds this is nothing, and it looks like its coming to a head soon so its far from the longest.

Dex-chan lover
I think its a good obstacle due to the fact that it shows a major weakness our MC has in this other world. The fact that artifacts or items meant to control or affect summoned/magical beasts work on him finally gives him a weakness that was lacking before. It gives him motivation to become better and train harder with his skills and any future skills he gets. Also gives motivation for the god/angel dude to become more proactive.

Compared to other manga that far outstay the welcome of an arc with chapters that lead into the hundreds this is nothing, and it looks like its coming to a head soon so its far from the longest.
I honestly can't think of a manga with an arc that meanders as much as this one to be honest.
And I have read a shit ton of manga, if I ever did find another manga with a arc as long as this I probably read it.
The reason I'm still reading this one is mostly because the comments are funny.

Someone, please make it stop.
IT'S BEEN ONE AND A HALF YEARS.

At this point I'm just reading because I want to see the wagons keep crashing into the trainwreck... wtf. This series started so good...

Dex-chan lover
The arc has gone on for probably over 20 chapters. It was good at the beginning but then dragged on and on.

Dex-chan lover
The arc has gone on for probably over 20 chapters. It was good at the beginning but then dragged on and on.
technically it could be described that this plot thread has gone on for 20 chapters and is actually two arcs. The brainwashing arc and then the escape arc which we are now nearing the end of.

Dex-chan lover
See, if the MC had just killed this rapist moron piece of shit and thrown him overboard, this arc would be basically over.

Dex-chan lover
You have terrible taste in tropes if you like this arc. This type of arc is terrible no matter the story, and the villain is pathetic but is being treated like she isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread