Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Honestly though, is there really no backlash from their japanese readers? I find it hard to believe they would even let this manga go for so long despite so many others being axed for less
From what I’ve read there was hella backlash, people were not happy

Dex-chan lover
you know.. you could've just said he's dying and remove the collar so he has a chance of fixing his self..
but nah..
we gotta prolong this shit.. kek

Aggregator gang
Congratulations.
around 20 chapters ago I said I would drop my ranking (like a 7) down each time I wanted to throttle the author for continuing this. As of today, we have reached a 1. Personally, I recommend others do this, as to disuade future users from reading this tripe. And if you do leave a decent review, do your part and leave a comment on the wedding chapter informing people not to read on past that point.
Personally I don’t agree that this series deserves a 1. I’d still rate it 6 even with this arc, and if the spoiler ends up happening and the series ends there. There are so many more worse mangas out there, and so many mangas that has tedious arcs (RAG for example) that goes on forever.

I don’t regret reading this. It had a good premise, and the first half was decent. Just feels like that the author didn’t know where to take the story or how to keep developing the characters which ended up with this arc. One can only hope that the author has a better goal for their next story before they start writing and publishing it :)

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan is tired of this manga. The only thing Ai-chan has left is to see the bitch impaled at the end of a sword. Please oh please don't let her live stating something stupid like, "I won't dirty my hands killing you" pr similar bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I don’t agree that this series deserves a 1. I’d still rate it 6 even with this arc, and if the spoiler ends up happening and the series ends there. There are so many more worse mangas out there, and so many mangas that has tedious arcs (RAG for example) that goes on forever.

I don’t regret reading this. It had a good premise, and the first half was decent. Just feels like that the author didn’t know where to take the story or how to keep developing the characters which ended up with this arc. One can only hope that the author has a better goal for their next story before they start writing and publishing it :)
I mean kanokari is also shit that goes on for too long, but at least it's not this. I'm not having fun with this

Users who are viewing this thread