Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Marriage

After the marriage ceremony, Oda and his men encountered a formidable new force which came from Shizuko's era. Oda recalled them calling themselves as the "Eff Bee Aye" and their war cry was "EFF BEE AYE, OPEN UP!"

@darkcat28 Yeah, and at least she's happy. Forced marriages were common in europe until the 19th century, at an age from 9 to 12. Girls got their first child as soon as they had their first period.

Dex-chan lover
But seriously though, to have a princess from the Shimazu as your wife is-- well, Mitsuo is supposed to just be a nobody right? This is a pretty big deal.

I wonder how Shizuko is going to implement meat into their daily diet. I don't remember all the details, but I do know that slaughtering animals, and butchering meat is seen as kegare (穢れ "defilement"). Also, this means Shizuko has to not only address the Burakumin who suffer discrimination during the Tokugawa era, but she will come to conflict with both the Buddhist and Confucius sects in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought our main character was going to be the one with marriage talks.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel aye... Or was it perhaps because there was a person under my car? Strange, can't quite remember it.. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Mitsuoooo

Damn Chad wasn't even tipsy, he well-deserved a princess for that alone

Double-page supporter
@shinidoshi She work for Oda fucking Nobunaga, the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven... he doesn't give a shit about tradition. He already beheaded a lot of buddha statue to make a cooking were for his army. Oda is the reason of the declining Buddhism in Japan. As long as eating meat give him and his army benefit, he'll do it.

Power Uploader
Actually, I'm a bit amazed Oda didn't marry her to one of his underlings, for the sake of definitely tying her to him.

@Neall actually child marriage was only really common among the nobility, mostly for status purposes. amongst the common folk, most were married as teens. it's also important to note that the age when menses began was much later than it is today, due to adequate nutrition. so these women would usually be around 14-16 at age of menstruation, rather than 10-14 that we see more nowadays. having kids below the age of 15 was known to be dangerous and have a lower survival rate for both the mother & baby, even in medieval times, so it wasn't actually all that common.

@humbleoverlord It was stated in chapter 30, Oda does not like religion, because they hold political power, collect money-donations, and as a result, build armies to wage war against feudal lords and their religious rivals.

Users who are viewing this thread