Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

Manga was pretty good until they went balls deep into relatively modern tech production. Now it is pretty much clear that author has never seen any kind of production facility and it's kinda frustrating to read it further. Apparently 5 years has passed but mc still looks the same and she was mentally mature from the beginning so i can't see proper character development. I get it that manga is mostly for children but not all children are retarded enough to be entertained with such bullshit. I am not native english speaker so sorry for poor grammar.

Double-page supporter
Really weird manga that makes 0 sense but still addicting and feeds on the guilty pleasure of "a normal modern person suddenly being a genius in a different era"

Fun concept, but so poorly written,
as @stricken123 says the writer has no concept of how technology actually works and the MC can just conveniently remember impossible shit. The biggest problem with this manga is how it doesn't really seem to have a long term plan so far and how its just another Japan dicksuck manga

Fed-Kun's army
How on earth I missed this masterpiece, and damn I just read all 71 chapters in one sitting, I wonder when is the next update, I've continued reading the raw up until chapter 81, first off thank you for Yado Inn scans for translating this, I hope I can read the future chapter

Last edited:

BG9

Aggregator gang
This is some good shit. How did no one ever recommend this to me?

Fed-Kun's army
So, does anyone know if missing chapters of vol.15 are available anywhere?

While it is a great read, I have to agree with @stricken123 that the writer has no idea how modern technology works and the fact we don't see much character development from Mc. But saying that she just “conveniently remembers impossible shit” is kinda wrong cause there is an explanation for some of her knowledge.

First, the Mc is a history lover ( to the point of obsession may i say, she literally hangs flags and has models of swords and helmets in her room.) She have a vast knowledge of history. There also war from her sister, agriculture from her grandfather (a farmer) and many more from his acquaintance which include but not limited to mushroom scientist (her uncle), (from picture, chapter 8) doctor, hunter, forklift driver?, police officer, livestock breeder(Tanaka Mitsuo). There is also her uncle, Ashimitsu, who also has a vast knowledge about things like quantum physics, sambo…( according to the 4 books in pg.14,ch.29. The third one is a Lev Tolstoy book and the last one is properly a light novel) and according to her, I quote “ asking you is often faster than looking it up”. Which meant she just casually had a living breathing wikipedia next to her. The moment she meets him is the moment her knowledge stops being only on agriculture, forestry and fisheries, the thing she goes to school for, and to other areas like chemistry so that is why we see so many random things.

But seriously, who casually remembers how some random sweets are made and the 44th verse of the 5th chapter of the gospel of Matthew. Even I think it's bullshit, did she just have a f-ing library in her brain or sth? THAT JUST OVER POWER AS F-.

( Sorry if this it long, i have problem with look too deep in to stuff)

Most of the violent scenes in this manga have simply been people spraying blood from being cut down or shot... But chapter 76, pages 22-28 is crazy. It's not even a fight, it's just bro beating a woman brutally. He starts with no words and just strikes the woman's face, AND we get a close-up of his really angry face while motioning to grab the woman, and then he just smashes her head against a tree!? I mean sure we didn't get any scenes of it happening on screen, but was this necessary??? The worst part is on page 28, we get a little peek of what her face looks like now, just a bloody pulp. Ain't no way the writer and artist were just fine with turning him into a brute who bashes people's heads in. Is he not a swordsman? Was the woman beating necessary?? I mean yeah, it's natural to be hostile to individuals of an enemy nation. But... wtf!? Was this character always such a brute??

By far one of my favorites of all time. I really like history in all its forms so I really think that plays a big role. Being from the states I knew little to nothing about Japanese history other than a few bits and bobs from the “Three Kingdoms”. I love the mc. I can’t recommend this one enough. I just wish I could buy English translation.

well anyone with half decend knowledge from our time would be some kind of god which could change history... hell iam an electrician holy shit i would wreck havoc :D
U really would! Do you think shizu hasn’t introduced electric power out of fear of changing history too much or lack of knowledge?

Fed-Kun's army
Hi! I've been uploading MTL chapters with typsetting and modest edits because I love this series and Yado Inn's scanlations, and principally because, according to Yado Inn's discord as of September 2, "Shimizu is currently handling being a new father, and so has not, and will not be translating any new chapter for the immediate future."

Frankly, I've been surprised at the hate, insults, and rage the uploads have elicited. No one is being forced to read them. Nor do they make it less likely (per ^^) that the 'real' scanlators will drop the series. tbh I'm disappointed in how so many in this community have reacted badly and with such venom smh

Users who are viewing this thread