Senpai! Don't Be Comforted By My Voice! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - track.1

Supporter
We need a chapter of the little sister commenting as she watches her brother slowly descend into madness.

Dex-chan lover
with what she has, the opposite would be more natural though 😂

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty pitiful read. Watanabe is just using Amane for her own amusement and fetish. Amane keeps catering to her every whim because he loves her. She doesn't love him back, however. He's just a voice automaton for her. Her approach is, in fact, quite sadistic toward him, as she doesn't give a damn about his feelings when he's forced to use the girly voice, which cause him to be bullied. If you do consider sadism a sign of love, then maybe she does like him, who knows.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I was gonna say how i didn't mind if it turned genderbend yuri, but now i feel bad for the guy, hopefully it gets resolved soon or something.

Group Leader
we all know the author of this grinds breastfeeding hentai on the daily

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how to feel about this...

On one hand, she does kinda care about him, but also wants to use him as fetish fuel. I don't even know if it's shit she's fantasizing about or if it's things she wants to imagine someone else fantasizing about...

She's a strange one.

@Kaarme Kinda dis-confirmed by the fact by her reactions last chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Her reaction in the previous chapter was purely for his voice. His words didn't register at all. It tells you something about the relationship when she doesn't even bother to listen to him when he's not reciting the script she wrote. She absolutely loves his voice, all of it, but that's precisely why I wrote that he's just a voice automaton for her. Anything but the voice seems to be irrelevant to her.

Jeez what a twist, thought it was going dark a bit there with her mommy issues.

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

tfw there's no cute boy with a sexy female voice in your life to wake you up... why even live

@Tamerlane

Nah, mate. It is pretty obvious that she is a psychopath and that it is abuse.

Kinks and fetishes are totally okay. And While you are still developing it is not unusual to not know how to deal with them, which might turn into one-sided relationships, where someone is just interested in exploring their new fetish and does not really see the other person as a whole.

This is on a completely different level: She does not care at all what he thinks or that he does not like the roleplay. Instead she manipulates him into more and more extreme and intesive activities. She compliments his voice explicitly or flirts with him physically right before she asks him to do something more demanding. She overprepares every interaction with him, e.g. the scripts, the pacifier, filling the fridge with milk bottles. And when the MC uses his 'manly voice' going off script, she realizes she loses control and just runs away.

FFS, in the last 4 pages of chapter 2 she strokes his head, blames him for her own fetishes and behavior, pushes him down on the floor and makes him breastfeed her.

This MC is not only hopelessly in love, he is a complete idiot. *INSERT <REVERSE GENDERS COMPARISON> HERE*

Users who are viewing this thread