Senpai! Don't Be Comforted By My Voice!

Again a noob chicken male protagonist . This time is worser than when he had a ero voice 😒

Fed-Kun's army
Lol @yugioh20 I know what you mean, I just came here (after getting the next chapter notification) immediately after commenting this on another story moments ago:

The whole genre needs to Chad up a bit. Lmfao I hate seeing these characters (both genders) fail to express their emotions enough or fail to take action when it matters - most of all for some dumb reason (sometimes infuriatingly dumb like "well this one thing once went poorly for me a decade ago so now Im traumatized for life"). I want them all to collectively grow a pair -- Y'all (MCs and their romance interests too) need to start being bolder & more emotionally intelligent.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine this manga is some kind of asmr manga?
With that assumption, I figured the heroine must be white noise, so fixed the image for you.
QoI7Dcw.png

what the kentucky fried fuck is this manga. There's already too much to unpack here in just 2 chapters.

I'm a degenerate who loves NTR, ugly bastard, incest and loli among other things better don't mention, but this... this makes me want to puke. Seems there's a race to see who can make the most horrible piece of shit made human to pass as MC.

@Kayzo Wait what? He is quite average when it comes to MC's. If you want to puke because of his attitude you'd have to steer clear of 99% of Anime with the romance tag. If you are being serious I am just so confused.

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it, a lot of great male singers have a high pitch voice. Examples: Michael Jackson, Curtis Mayfield, Prince, The Weeknd, Marvin Gaye, Ne-Yo, Robert Plant and manu others.

@WeeabooInTheDark no no no, male MCs in romcom are becoming trash with more intensity nowadays. Normally he starts being trash and ends being a suitable someone, now it's the opposite, she treats him like garbage and he is happy with being garbage! This has to be a "I fall in love with you and you with me" for being called romance. She is gonna fall for him, not because he deserves it, or gain it, just because he is the MC and this isn't NTR. And I can't drop it, I made a promise, I have to read everything I start to the end.

Contributor
So this was axed. I’m surprised, since it was only 2 volumes, when usually Jump+ manga get more... then again, this was biweekly. The sales of this were abysmal. Shame, cause it looked interesting.

In the meantime, I checked the ending out.

I’m pretty sure the series literally ends with the two leads making out in front of the mic that connects to the school speakers. Or, at least it’s implied. If that’s the case, this automatically makes it one of the best axed endings I’ve ever read.
[\SPOILER]

Users who are viewing this thread