Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 201

Truly, they could have made Futaba like 2/3rd height and give her a bit of ass and a little bit of bust, I mean c'mon..... She legit looks like his daughter...
i mean some women are LITERALLY as flat as a board, but the height is honestly the real issue in my opinion. remember how there was a whole crusade against Uzaki chan JUST bc she was short and voluptuous. Tho i have heard ppl talk about how she looked older in the first 30 chaps. Maybe the author only changed her bc it was more "popular" the more loli she looked...🤢

Dex-chan lover
i mean some women are LITERALLY as flat as a board, but the height is honestly the real issue in my opinion. remember how there was a whole crusade against Uzaki chan JUST bc she was short and voluptuous. Tho i have heard ppl talk about how she looked older in the first 30 chaps. Maybe the author only changed her bc it was more "popular" the more loli she looked...🤢
Uzaki is fine, she has tits and many Japanese chicks are small and voluptuous, in India too I personally know people like that...

Another reply said that the author makes loli hentai content for the characters, so it's intentional... So yea, there's that.

Users who are viewing this thread