Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 110

"The Age of Consent in Japan is 13 years old."
he is a first year high school if i recall? yeah, so he is already "legally" old enough to consent to participate in sexual activity (well it's very much depend on the prefec law too, but well let shall just oversee that)
but yeah doubt japanese society will look that as normal to have an adult having sexual activity with .

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't he dating a girl from his class?
Oh well it is onee x shota, we had legal loli x bara, it was bound to happen, but this one is not legal at all.

Supporter
AAAAAAAAAAND...

Shota has most brains here...

At least he admits he loves her...

UNLIKE REST OF CAST!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@mangamerchant More like they need to grow up and learn that (legal) age gaps aren't the killers of relationships. Give him 3 years (if he is in high school) and it'll be fine. And definitely no worse than certain marriages we see in real life.

boy she def understood but hopefully she's not a pedophile and it won't happen. crossing my fingers

Aggregator gang
My childhood bro's parents are 15 years apart and still happily married.
Meanwhile my parents were the same age and divorced when I was 15.

It's a strange world.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe the first couple to get to this point is the Shota one...
THE KID HAS ASCENDED

Dex-chan lover
I want her to ride him like a mechanical bull.
Half because I think they are a good couple and half to bro the haters.
Probably same people that freaked out about the loli oni in modern mogal.

Double-page supporter
You can't imagine how much my heart hurts after binge-reading all of the chapters over the past 2 hours just to slam face-first into this cliffhanger...

Dex-chan lover
@dantziel: People should really stop believing that urban legend about Japan. In Japan, the "age of consent" DOES NOT mean that its legal to engage in sexual activity, it means that if you engage in sexual activity with someone below that age, no matter if he/she gives you consent, it would still count as rape. Whats legally known as "statutory rape".

Thats a national law. Then when is right to have sex with minors as an adult? That depens on the place. So, in other words, in Japan if you are an adult and have sex with a minor:
- Below 13: National law. Statutory rape. You are fucked and your ass is gonna be in prison for a long time.
- Between 13 and 18: It depens from one prefecture to another or even between cities within the same prefecture. In some places is fine, in some places is not. In some places is fine if you have a "sincere romantic relationship", usually determined by parental consent (this was the case with Toriko's author). I've heard rumors of some places with laws so hardcore that they dont even alow dating between minors LOL, but i dont know if this is true, which i think isnt.

Btw, Japan does not have a close-in-age exemption, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" in the United States. So yeah, if you are both 17 and you suddenly turn 18 and she/he is still 17, depending from where you are the police could take you in (as stupid as it sounds).

Dex-chan lover
lmao imagine if he's the first one to score out of the cast

Users who are viewing this thread