Sensei de ○○ shicha Ikemasen! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sensei, what's so bad about doing it with different guys?

Group Leader
what's with these parents with this type of mindset.. "my child shall not know about sex stuff and STIs until she's an adult!!!"
that's how you raise an oblivious child 😔 they cant just suddenly know about STIs after a certain age mother-san

Sadly, that's how a lot of Asian parents are. I love the Eastern mindset about how people should be more conservative, ie. about sex. But not like this, this is unhealthy and harmful to everyone, especially kids. Just reading about this goddamn helicopter mom makes my blood boil.

Double-page supporter
Damn good this was only one chapter because this super thot was annoying as fuck.

Aggregator gang
definitely wholesome chapter, but man those illusion of yui when she slut is hilarious lmao

This manga really made the year end with a mega chapter. Thank you translator and happy new year to you dudes

Dex-chan lover
@mysunshine Well, from what I've seen in the ecchi and smut manga, many Japanese representations of sexuality are still somewhere in 19th century London. Starting from girls who call any sexual activity "perverted" and ending with the idealization of virginity on an almost religious level.

@ihatethisfeature123 Hah, my mom is still trying to persuade me to NEVER drink alcohol, because drinking it can make me an alcoholic. Just because I'm drinking it lol. Hyper-care takes very weird forms very easily.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this was a really long double part chapter, thanks for the translation! This dealt with some really delicate topics so I’m really glad that it was handled with as much tact as they did

Dex-chan lover
@Cornonthekopp Mangas like this or Futari Ecchi literally kill my love for other ecchi titles because after them I pay attention to how offensive, unhealthy, or unarilistic they are lol.

I never have this kind of lesson in my school, well it's a great place to learn.

Supporter
Solid manga! It looks like the author can do drama pretty well. Excited to see where it will go

Users who are viewing this thread