Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai

Wow, they are an awful couple. The teacher constantly lectures the student why they shouldn't be in a relationship and then changes her mind right at the end and decides to not cut it off entirely. Student bends over backwards to please her and is rewarded with a flippy floppy woman that he likes for some reason. We've seen them get into not-fights about their relationship more than actually be in a relationship.

Group Leader
Kinda reminds me of Yakumo-san if they ever got together (though I haven't kept up with it) or Amai to Shiota Shiota to Amai if the genders were reversed.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The guy lives alone, needs to work in addition to attending school to support himself, and his pseudo-girlfriend teacher nags him literally every chapter... while blueballing him until he's twenty-one for some bullshit reason or another.

Cute? Sweet? Fuck that noise, I don't think I've seen a more abused (while still likeable) MMC since Fudatsuki.

I loved every page and I got so emotional when they played pretend (probably helps that I was listening to an emotional song at the time)

It isn't finished at all and I will be keeping up with every chapter!

this is easily 10 stars!

I have no idea why this is so highly rated. It isn't even all that cute or heartwarming, the main relationship is stuck in a loop with no sign of changing while they both enable each other's bad habits, and, outside of perhaps the MC, the character so far range from uninteresting to downright despicable (looking at the MC's sister here). It has its moments, and overall I wouldn't say it's bad, but it doesn't deserve anywhere close to the 8.83 it is currently sitting at.

On one hand, this is incredibly fluffy and I enjoy the relationship and main characters. On the other, there's obviously an obstacle put in place that forms the core of the whole situation, which leads to the story just being a treadmill. Granted, that's Slice of Life in a nutshell, so it's got lee way. I only hope it doesn't over stay it's welcome though, because romantic fluff can only be endearing for so long before it gets to feeling pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread